Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,143 Members 52,066 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Play Store problems after Freedom and Market Unlocker Install

Tip us?

ThatSomeGuy
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Exclamation [Q] Play Store problems after Freedom and Market Unlocker Install

Ok, so I wanted to try an app called Freedom, which allows you to get free in app purchases. To use this app, you also need to get Market Unlocker. I installed the two apps and ran them correctly. I tried them but then decided I didn't want them any more, so I uninstalled them (I had my region thing changed to Russia when I uninstalled).
After that, I tried to access the Play Store, but it just says "No connection". I reinstalled the Market Unlocker app and changed the regiom to some of the few I thought were my old one, but nothing worked.
This is a very annoying situation so if anyone knows how to fix this please reply.

Some other information that may be useful is:
- I am using a rooted Nexus 5
- I have a custom kernel (Franco Kernel)
- I'm running Android 4.2.2
- I am located in Scotland on ths Vodafone network.

Naddict
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 13664
Well, you will not get help here as XDA does not support piracy or warez related endeavors.

Take that elsewhere, posts and question like this get XDA in trouble and are not by the rules.
Every time you don't use search, a kitten, bunny, baby turtle, and fuzzy Harp Seal are killed.

Read the Rules! -- Search Before You Post! -- Learn about XDA -- Need A Moderators Help? -- Get the Most out of XDA! -- Curious about GPL?
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe