[Q] i need a good antivirus that has a good anti theft with it

OP cns00

8th June 2014, 05:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
I need to put a good antivirus app for my samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 tablet running 4.0.4 and i need it also antitheft

The antitheft should have:-1) accurate location (when u say find phone so give location which is way off. Some are accurate)
2) remote lock phone
3) yell even when on silent
4) lock phone when unauthorized sim card is put in5) send number of unauthorized sim card to a predefinded security number

I tried cerebrus. Not good. Their support is horrible

I tried avg. Location not accurate, but it locks phone when sim is changed. I have to register and pay money

I tried cm security. Its nice. Location is accurate, it has remote lock and yell, but unsure if it catches sim change

I tried avira. Not good

There also is kaspersky and mcafee, but those are with money. I didnt try them

I tried android lost. Not good

Do anyone know of a good one that has all i need? Should i install cm antivirus and install with it an app that sends sms if an unauthorized sim card is put in? If yes then does anyone know of a good app that does that?
9th June 2014, 02:26 PM   |  #2  
Flag Vellore
Thanks Meter: 36

57 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by cns00

I need to put a good antivirus app for my samsung galaxy tab 2 7.0 tablet running 4.0.4 and i need it also antitheft

The antitheft should have:-1) accurate location (when u say find phone so give location which is way off. Some are accurate)
2) remote lock phone
3) yell even when on silent
4) lock phone when unauthorized sim card is put in5) send number of unauthorized sim card to a predefinded security number

I tried cerebrus. Not good. Their support is horrible

I tried avg. Location not accurate, but it locks phone when sim is changed. I have to register and pay money

I tried cm security. Its nice. Location is accurate, it has remote lock and yell, but unsure if it catches sim change

I tried avira. Not good

There also is kaspersky and mcafee, but those are with money. I didnt try them

I tried android lost. Not good

Do anyone know of a good one that has all i need? Should i install cm antivirus and install with it an app that sends sms if an unauthorized sim card is put in? If yes then does anyone know of a good app that does that?

I think so you forgot Lookout Security & Antivirus its has nice features!!!!!!!!!
9th June 2014, 02:35 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
I tried avast mobile security. It has nice features also

A good thing about it is it survives factory resets and it sends sms when sim card is changed. I am using it now. Only problem is location map not accurate. Problem is they use wifi to find location of phone and wifi triangulation inaccurate
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread