Issues With Cm-11-20140606-Nightly

Search This thread

NaAZoOR

Apr 27, 2012
Cairo
hi guys,

I'm working on CM-11-20140606-NIGHTLY.

currently I'm facing two problems:

1- when i plug my headset, if anyone calls ringing be in the headset it self, so if i'm not beside my note i'll never hear it.
i didn't face this issue in stock rom as ringing works with both mobile itself and headset at the same time.
so, is there any way i can follow to make it act as stock rom??

2- some times when i press home button to use it, soft buttons lightened but screen still black and no way to make mobile works again unless i restart it.

3- on stock rom i used to install xposed installer and apply "enable call recording" and was working flawlessly by replacing add button by record, now it doesn't work and need it sometimes.
any suggestions?

The Dork Knight Rises

Mar 20, 2014
Mumbai
samriddhabasu.github.io
hi guys,

I'm working on CM-11-20140606-NIGHTLY.

currently I'm facing two problems:

1- when i plug my headset, if anyone calls ringing be in the headset it self, so if i'm not beside my note i'll never hear it.
i didn't face this issue in stock rom as ringing works with both mobile itself and headset at the same time.
so, is there any way i can follow to make it act as stock rom??

2- some times when i press home button to use it, soft buttons lightened but screen still black and no way to make mobile works again unless i restart it.

3- on stock rom i used to install xposed installer and apply "enable call recording" and was working flawlessly by replacing add button by record, now it doesn't work and need it sometimes.
any suggestions?

Hey there! Let's see:

1. I really have no idea what could be happening...try asking on the CM11-Nightlies Discussion forum or the devs at the Development thread.

2. Are you sure the screen STAYS black?? On my phone, I get the black screen with softkeys lighting up, but display turns on after a good 10 second lag...

3. What exactly is the problem here? Is the record button not displaying? Does the module support KitKat?
Try disabling the module>reboot>re-enable>reboot. If that doesn't help, uninstall and re-install the entire Xposed Framework.
Xposed-related problems don't usually get support but you can ask at the discussion thread linked above.

NaAZoOR

Apr 27, 2012
Cairo
Hey there! Let's see:

1. I really have no idea what could be happening...try asking on the CM11-Nightlies Discussion forum or the devs at the Development thread.

2. Are you sure the screen STAYS black?? On my phone, I get the black screen with softkeys lighting up, but display turns on after a good 10 second lag...

3. What exactly is the problem here? Is the record button not displaying? Does the module support KitKat?
Try disabling the module>reboot>re-enable>reboot. If that doesn't help, uninstall and re-install the entire Xposed Framework.
Xposed-related problems don't usually get support but you can ask at the discussion thread linked above.

1- I'll check above links, thanks.

2- may be i didn't wait for a whole 10 seconds, usually i restart it after a press or two.
will wait and check.

3- probably module isn't compatible as it was updated 25-7-2013.
I've tried uninstall and reinstall both module and Xposed framework.

many thanks for your interest.

The Dork Knight Rises

Mar 20, 2014
Mumbai
samriddhabasu.github.io

2- may be i didn't wait for a whole 10 seconds, usually i restart it after a press or two.
will wait and check.

You're welcome(though you COULD just hit the Thanks button next time, yknow :D)
And yeah, try waiting for a few seconds for the black screen problem...I'm pretty sure we're having the same problem...

Reactions: NaAZoOR

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

will wait and check.

You're welcome(though you COULD just hit the Thanks button next time, yknow :D)
    And yeah, try waiting for a few seconds for the black screen problem...I'm pretty sure we're having the same problem...