FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Nees help nova launcher

9th June 2014, 09:15 AM |#1  
NixyYumi's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 28
 
More
Why i cant center my menu button i want to use 7 dock but only five can do center. Help anyone

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by NixyYumi; 9th June 2014 at 12:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to NixyYumi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
9th June 2014, 09:42 AM |#2  
tobi-19777's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nordhessen
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NixyYumi

Why i cant center my menu button i want to use 7 dock but only five can do center. Help anyone

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Test it with small symbols!

Hit me with the thanks button
9th June 2014, 09:49 AM |#3  
moonryder's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Dark Side Of The Moon
Thanks Meter: 300
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi-19777

Test it with small symbols!

Hit me with the thanks button


@tobi-19777
OFF TOPIC:
please delete your racism avatar picture please. What the hell is going on here ???
END OFF TOPIC
9th June 2014, 09:55 AM |#4  
tobi-19777's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nordhessen
Thanks Meter: 95
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonryder

@tobi-19777
OFF TOPIC:
please delete your racism avatar picture please. What the hell is going on here ???
END OFF TOPIC

What??? Real Skinheads are never Racists or Fascists!!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinhead
No discussion here about that!!!
Hit me with the thanks button
Last edited by tobi-19777; 9th June 2014 at 09:59 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to tobi-19777 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2014, 10:02 AM |#5  
moonryder's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Dark Side Of The Moon
Thanks Meter: 300
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tobi-19777

What??? Real Skinheads are never Racists or Fascists!!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skinhead
No discussion here about that!!!
Hit me with the thanks button


if you are one of the "harmless" ones all would be ok ...
i am very sensitive cause i lost a good friend attacked by racism and aggressive skins
The Following User Says Thank You to moonryder For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2014, 03:54 PM |#6  
factorexh's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 91
 
More
like this? well simply selected 7 icons on deck. i use my phone on 200dpi maybe you should try small icons
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-09-17-51-53.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	35.8 KB
ID:	2789235  
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes