LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Android 5.0 Favorite Features, Release November 3rd? – XDA TV

Google Confirms Android 5.0 Lollipop for November 3rd! That and much more … more
Post Reply

|MOD||4.1.2| -★ Samsung Voice Recorder S5 TASTE V1 ★- | S3 Mini |

OP ibrahimyuksel

6th June 2014, 02:07 AM   |  #1  
ibrahimyuksel's Avatar
OP Member
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 54
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
My editing Samsung Voice Recorder S5 style v1


How to install

1-copy the apk file to put in /system/app
2-long press on app and select Permissions (644)
3-After If you don't work , restart and Enjoy !


work will continue...

Do not forget to thank!
I don't want to be shared and used in new roms without permission.


Download => VoiceRecorder.apk



Attached Files
File Type: apk VoiceRecorder.apk - [Click for QR Code] (2.11 MB, 309 views)
Last edited by ibrahimyuksel; 6th June 2014 at 02:16 AM. Reason: editing download link
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ibrahimyuksel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2014, 02:31 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 35
 
275 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimyuksel

My editing Samsung Voice Recorder S5 style v1


How to install

1-copy the apk file to put in /system/app
2-long press on app and select Permissions (644)
3-After If you don't work , restart and Enjoy !


work will continue...

Do not forget to thank!
I don't want to be shared and used in new roms without permission.


Download => VoiceRecorder.apk



How you get the status bar battery icon?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to pang34 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2014, 02:47 AM   |  #3  
ibrahimyuksel's Avatar
OP Member
Flag İstanbul
Thanks Meter: 54
 
35 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pang34

How you get the status bar battery icon?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

This icons I got it from S5 device. Change stat_sys_battery_0 , stat_sys_battery_15 etc. in systemUI.apk
The Following User Says Thank You to ibrahimyuksel For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2014, 10:55 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 35
 
275 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrahimyuksel

This icons I got it from S5 device. Change stat_sys_battery_0 , stat_sys_battery_15 etc. in systemUI.apk

Can you post your systemui.apk???

Sent from my GT-I8190 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th June 2014, 10:43 AM   |  #5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Thanks
9th June 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #6  
verynice050's Avatar
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
Good
Paylaşımlara devam. Eline sağlık
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
i8190, recorder, s3mini, voice, voice recorder
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S III Mini Themes and Apps by ThreadRank