Originally Posted by flyers00
I no longer have this phone but you may want to try another USB port and also reinstall the Samsung mobile driver. Then give Odin another try.
Sent from my Moto X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Here's a simple fix(it worked for me):
1. Flash CWM Recovery onto your phone using Odin.
2. Disconnect your phone from the USB cable
3. Hold the Power button + Volume buttons until the CWM Recovery comes up
4. Factory Reset + Wipe Cache + Wipe Dalvik Cache
6. IF the boot loops is still there, now's the time to reinstall the ROM again using Odin
7. The stock ROM that I used to flash using Odinwasn't the one you're using as I had many problems with it, I instead used the T769UVLH5_T769TMBLH5_TMB.tar which got it to work.
8. If you can't find the file somewhere online, just ask for and I will upload it