Post Reply

[LB][UB]One+One Apps

OP Techpenguin5

6th June 2014, 02:03 PM   |  #61  
dolly.anupriya's Avatar
Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 22
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techpenguin5

Wow that is really nice 0_0

Is it Required because new Theme Chooser ROM are coming with the option of Choosing Boot Animation and i am using One + One theme and i already have that type of boot Animation i.e, without Xperia Logo but mostly its the same

Sent from my XZ1
6th June 2014, 02:44 PM   |  #62  
Techpenguin5's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag colombo
Thanks Meter: 469
 
539 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dolly.anupriya

Is it Required because new Theme Chooser ROM are coming with the option of Choosing Boot Animation and i am using One + One theme and i already have that type of boot Animation i.e, without Xperia Logo but mostly its the same

Sent from my XZ1

No it has nothing to do with this port if it did i would have mentioned in OP. It doesn't matter what boot animation you have they will work.
But if you like this one there's no harm in trying.

Just place it in /system/media/bootanimation.zip and set necessary permissions.
The Following User Says Thank You to Techpenguin5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th June 2014, 05:28 PM   |  #63  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techpenguin5

What is your Phone? I am guessing Z1 just to be sure. Also what rom

z1 and im on monx .757 kitkat rom
6th June 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #64  
dolly.anupriya's Avatar
Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 22
 
39 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Techpenguin5

No it has nothing to do with this port if it did i would have mentioned in OP. It doesn't matter what boot animation you have they will work.
But if you like this one there's no harm in trying.

Just place it in /system/media/bootanimation.zip and set necessary permissions.

Ok i ll try

Sent from my XZ1
7th June 2014, 02:24 AM   |  #65  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 132
 
882 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Work well with z1c

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk
7th June 2014, 02:34 AM   |  #66  
NoobieExtraordinare's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 121
 
477 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Camera doesn't work on N7 2013.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
7th June 2014, 06:45 AM   |  #67  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
10 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
Working well in xperia z1 stock rom better than procapture app in detail and quality

Enviado desde mi C6943 mediante Tapatalk
9th June 2014, 05:20 AM   |  #68  
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
71 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
the gallery drain battery for me :P but the cam works fine
9th June 2014, 04:10 PM   |  #69  
RISHI RAJ's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag yamuna nagar
Thanks Meter: 111
 
842 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abbychauhan

Ya i know.. Thanks for the Share

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 PM ----------



TrackID, bravia engine and X reality is available for UB

Sent from my Micromax A110Q using Tapatalk

Is it true that x reality works with unlocked bootloader,even on aosp or cm based roms.Can u please guide me to the thread

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
9th June 2014, 06:02 PM   |  #70  
abbychauhan's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag JAIPUR
Thanks Meter: 750
 
1,226 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RISHI RAJ

Is it true that x reality works with unlocked bootloader,even on aosp or cm based roms.Can u please guide me to the thread

Sent from my C6902 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

X reality not for AOSP but for UB
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2642608

Sony Bravia Engine and Bravia Engine 2 is available for AOSP ROMs u can google it

The Following User Says Thank You to abbychauhan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Z1 Themes and Apps by ThreadRank