Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,289 Members 46,166 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Device doesnt boot + unable to mount /data

Tip us?
 
alfares43
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 90
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default Device doesnt boot + unable to mount /data

Hi ..
My device is P601 using JB 4.3 and i have rooted it and installed TWRP then i did a format to flash a 4.4 ROM ..
After flashing the rom the device doesnt boot and stop at samsung logo .. i reboot to recovery and try to format or factory reset but i got a message :

http://store1.up-00.com/2014-06/1402226926891.jpg

What can i do to solve this problem ?

Sorry for bad english
 
ultramag69
Old
#2  
ultramag69's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 576
Posts: 4,456
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Waratah
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfares43 View Post
Hi ..
My device is P601 using JB 4.3 and i have rooted it and installed TWRP then i did a format to flash a 4.4 ROM ..
After flashing the rom the device doesnt boot and stop at samsung logo .. i reboot to recovery and try to format or factory reset but i got a message :

http://store1.up-00.com/2014-06/1402226926891.jpg

What can i do to solve this problem ?

Sorry for bad english
Not 100% sure but looks like you flashed with reactivation lock on... Only way I know is to flash original stock rom but you may have flashed the new Kitkat bootloader.
You will need the Kitkat rom for your region to fix...
If You Disagree Or Think I'm Wrong, Look Closer At My Avatar...
 
alfares43
Old
#3  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 90
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramag69 View Post
Not 100% sure but looks like you flashed with reactivation lock on... Only way I know is to flash original stock rom but you may have flashed the new Kitkat bootloader.
You will need the Kitkat rom for your region to fix...
Actually i didnt flashed the stock kitkat 4.4 ..
My device had 4.3 then i flashed kitkat Rom(not stock) then i get this problem
anyway i will try to flash the stock one and see if it will solve the problem or not
thanks for your replay
 
ultramag69
Old
#4  
ultramag69's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 576
Posts: 4,456
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Waratah
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfares43 View Post
Actually i didnt flashed the stock kitkat 4.4 ..
My device had 4.3 then i flashed kitkat Rom(not stock) then i get this problem
anyway i will try to flash the stock one and see if it will solve the problem or not
thanks for your replay
Mate, flash stock JB... Don't throw a new OS into the mix... It's easier if you use what you have 1st, fix it, then upgrade...
If You Disagree Or Think I'm Wrong, Look Closer At My Avatar...
The Following User Says Thank You to ultramag69 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
alfares43
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 90
Join Date: Aug 2013
Ok bro i will try ...
Thanks for your help
 
GldRush98
Old
#6  
GldRush98's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 266
Posts: 2,165
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Taylorville, IL.
Sounds like you tried to flash a KK rom with out flashing the KK bootloader.
---Phone---
Nexus 5 32gb
Android 4.4.4 KTU84P, Baseband 2.0.50.1.16, Unlocked, rooted, TWRP Recovery 2.7.1.1
---Tablets---
Samsung Note 10.1 2014 Edition 32gb
Android 4.4.2 KOT49H, rooted, TWRP 2.6.3.3
Nexus 7 16gb
Android 4.4.2 KOT49H, Unlocked, rooted, TWRP Recovery 2.6.3.1
---Past---
Galaxy Nexus (AT&T)
Android 4.3 JWR66Y, Baseband I9250XXLJ1, Unlocked, rooted, Clockwork Touch 6.0.4.3
Google Nexus One | AT&T Fuze (Touch Pro) | AT&T 8525 (Hermes) | AT&T 8125 (Wizard)
The Following User Says Thank You to GldRush98 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Forums Added for the Nvidia Shield Tablet and Sharp Aquos Crystal

Just a few days ago, wetook an in depth look at theNvidia Shield Tabletand … more

[OTA Captured] Android 4.4.3 Lands on European HTC One M7

The secound release of the Android L Developer Previewmay be the new hotness for … more

Take a Perfectly Stable Shot with Open Camera

The camera app on our Android smartphones and tablets isn’t something we focus on all … more

Motorola Droid X Receives Almost Fully Functional KitKat Port

While we are all wondering when Google will decide to officially release … more