Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,778,893 Members 43,081 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Do you still receive voicemails and texts while the phone is flashing a rom?

Tip us?

messiahfreedom
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Default [Q] Do you still receive voicemails and texts while the phone is flashing a rom?

My employer says she caled me and tried to leave a voice mail but my box was full. Now I always delete voicemails when they come in so my box is ALWAYS empty
I checked my logs and called tmoIle and they stated that I never received a call from my employer number.

Now I want to know whether we still receive calls, texts, and voicemails even when the phone is in the process of flashing a rom, as I think maybe that could be the reason her call isn't in my log. That is iF she called in the first place.

Misterjunky
Old
Thanks Meter 2305

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up re: text voicemail

Quote:
Originally Posted by messiahfreedom View Post
My employer says she caled me and tried to leave a voice mail but my box was full. Now I always delete voicemails when they come in so my box is ALWAYS empty
I checked my logs and called tmoIle and they stated that I never received a call from my employer number.

Now I want to know whether we still receive calls, texts, and voicemails even when the phone is in the process of flashing a rom, as I think maybe that could be the reason her call isn't in my log. That is iF she called in the first place.
Yes, we still receive text and voicemail even if the battery is removed or
during rom flashing.

As soon as the phone is powered up and or when the flashing is done
we see the notification for any text or voicemail.

Good luck.
Have a great day, enjoy!

Don't forget it takes less time to click the "THANKS" button than to type "thank you".
(unless you type very fast).

The Following User Says Thank You to Misterjunky For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]