Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Do you still receive voicemails and texts while the phone is flashing a rom?

OP messiahfreedom

9th June 2014, 05:50 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 28

122 posts
More
My employer says she caled me and tried to leave a voice mail but my box was full. Now I always delete voicemails when they come in so my box is ALWAYS empty
I checked my logs and called tmoIle and they stated that I never received a call from my employer number.

Now I want to know whether we still receive calls, texts, and voicemails even when the phone is in the process of flashing a rom, as I think maybe that could be the reason her call isn't in my log. That is iF she called in the first place.
9th June 2014, 09:32 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bakersfield, California
Thanks Meter: 3,065

5,336 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up re: text voicemail
Quote:
Originally Posted by messiahfreedom

My employer says she caled me and tried to leave a voice mail but my box was full. Now I always delete voicemails when they come in so my box is ALWAYS empty
I checked my logs and called tmoIle and they stated that I never received a call from my employer number.

Now I want to know whether we still receive calls, texts, and voicemails even when the phone is in the process of flashing a rom, as I think maybe that could be the reason her call isn't in my log. That is iF she called in the first place.

Yes, we still receive text and voicemail even if the battery is removed or
during rom flashing.

As soon as the phone is powered up and or when the flashing is done
we see the notification for any text or voicemail.

Good luck.
The Following User Says Thank You to Misterjunky For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread