Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,106 Members 41,292 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] modem help

Tip us?

toddbigham1977
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] modem help

i have the sprint note 3.... i want the internet to be faster... i am on [ROM][THEME][MOD][APP][NC5(D)] KitKatKillerô - ver 4.0.0 ☆☆☆ KitKatKiller-Reborn rom..... what is the best and fastest modem for this rom....

Epix4G
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddbigham1977 View Post
i have the sprint note 3.... i want the internet to be faster... i am on [ROM][THEME][MOD][APP][NC5(D)] KitKatKillerô - ver 4.0.0 ☆☆☆ KitKatKiller-Reborn rom..... what is the best and fastest modem for this rom....
There is no one better .... Try the difference and see which one works better for you .... my phone sucked on nab... mj4 was good but nc5 is better

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Epix4G For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

topherk
Old
Thanks Meter 445
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddbigham1977 View Post
I remember back when I was on the Galaxy S3, it was reported that depending on your area, different modems performed with varying degrees of stability. I'd recommend trying out each of the different basebands and see if any of them work better for you in your area. It's difficult to say that one will work better than the other because each region is slightly different.

If you're going to be flashing different basebands, you're going to want to flash the engineering bootloader first.
Kernal: ROM-provided
Recovery: TWRP v2.7.0.0
Baseband: N900PVPECNC5

Asus Eee Pad Transformer (TF101)
ROM: [4.4.2] [ KatKiss #023c ] [Stable]
The Following User Says Thank You to topherk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]