Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] modem help

OP toddbigham1977

9th June 2014, 08:25 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
i have the sprint note 3.... i want the internet to be faster... i am on [ROM][THEME][MOD][APP][NC5(D)] KitKatKillerô - ver 4.0.0 ☆☆☆ KitKatKiller-Reborn rom..... what is the best and fastest modem for this rom....
9th June 2014, 11:15 PM   |  #2  
Account currently disabled
Flag phoenix
Thanks Meter: 1,035

2,634 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddbigham1977

i have the sprint note 3.... i want the internet to be faster... i am on [ROM][THEME][MOD][APP][NC5(D)] KitKatKillerô - ver 4.0.0 ☆☆☆ KitKatKiller-Reborn rom..... what is the best and fastest modem for this rom....

There is no one better .... Try the difference and see which one works better for you .... my phone sucked on nab... mj4 was good but nc5 is better

Sent from my SM-N900P using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to Epix4G For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th June 2014, 11:34 PM   |  #3  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 466

736 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toddbigham1977

I remember back when I was on the Galaxy S3, it was reported that depending on your area, different modems performed with varying degrees of stability. I'd recommend trying out each of the different basebands and see if any of them work better for you in your area. It's difficult to say that one will work better than the other because each region is slightly different.

If you're going to be flashing different basebands, you're going to want to flash the engineering bootloader first.
The Following User Says Thank You to topherk For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread