FORUMS

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

z2 Cover+Keyboard

36 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By exo85, Member on 20th May 2014, 07:07 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hello could somebody tell me i fthe cover with keyboard for Z2 will also be good for our Z?
 
 
20th May 2014, 11:19 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
I guess, Z2 has the same size as Z
21st May 2014, 08:29 AM |#3  
reptile64's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Drama
Thanks Meter: 376
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exo85

Hello could somebody tell me i fthe cover with keyboard for Z2 will also be good for our Z?

Z2 dimensions are 172 x 266 x 6,4mm
Z's dimensions are 172 x 266 x 6,9mm

So, it's clear that the only difference is the thickness of the device by only 0,5 mm so it will fit for good
23rd May 2014, 09:43 PM |#4  
Robsa's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptile64

Z2 dimensions are 172 x 266 x 6,4mm
Z's dimensions are 172 x 266 x 6,9mm

So, it's clear that the only difference is the thickness of the device by only 0,5 mm so it will fit for good


Not quite... The power button position has moved. The. Tablet z power Button will be under the side Clips that holds the tablet. This means you might be able to dremel it but standard it may not work.
24th May 2014, 02:11 AM |#5  
Cat McGowan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 361
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robsa

Not quite... The power button position has moved. The. Tablet z power Button will be under the side Clips that holds the tablet. This means you might be able to dremel it but standard it may not work.

Correct, the power button is in a different position, as is the headphone jack, charger/USB port, memory card slot, etc.
28th May 2014, 08:47 AM |#6  
reptile64's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Drama
Thanks Meter: 376
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat McGowan

Correct, the power button is in a different position, as is the headphone jack, charger/USB port, memory card slot, etc.

Yeah you are right, the left hook will fall exactly on the power button so it's a no-go!
5th June 2014, 09:51 AM |#7  
SirRobin78's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 52
 
More
But the keyboard BKB10 should work seperatly with your tablet Z without problems, right?
9th June 2014, 10:40 PM |#8  
reptile64's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Drama
Thanks Meter: 376
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirRobin78

But the keyboard BKB10 should work seperatly with your tablet Z without problems, right?

right!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes