[Q] [HELP] SAMSUNG GALAXY MEGA 6.3 after ROOT problem.

Search This thread

Noxper

May 18, 2014
I used VCOREROOT method my Device storage is missing,, I see some POST the solution is Flashing stock ROM but i can't Download Stock ROM from SumMobile.

My Question is Can i use Custom Rom to resolve my Problem??

Firmware Vesion : I9205XXUCNA3
Android Version: 4.2.2
Country/Region: Philippines

HELP ME!

kaiohken1982

Jun 3, 2014
I have the same problem,
the device is rooted but I cannot access the memory from the pc (I see a 128 mb partition and the sd card but cannot write anything).
When talking about the original rom, are we talk about the original firmware (1.2 gb)?

If yes, after I reinstall it using Odin,
what will be the status of the device? Rooted or not?

Thanks

Tilagoon

Jan 20, 2012
Montpellier
I have the same problem,
the device is rooted but I cannot access the memory from the pc (I see a 128 mb partition and the sd card but cannot write anything).
When talking about the original rom, are we talk about the original firmware (1.2 gb)?

If yes, after I reinstall it using Odin,
what will be the status of the device? Rooted or not?

Thanks

Yes flash stock ROM (Original firmware) with Odin..
After flash status will be : Not rooted :D

kaiohken1982

Jun 3, 2014
What is the version of the ROM you have installed ?? (Parameters/about the phone and the last line) :confused:

I hope I'm giving you the right info as I am translating into italian, last line is:

SEPF_GT-I9205_4.2.2_0019

If it is not I can take a picture of the full info screen.

Following the rooting tutorial I was able to root the device, but I had the following problem:

- Device memory was not recognized by the OS (win7) as explained in this thread. SD was recognized but not writeable.
- The device had the 2 red error lines when booting.
- After boot the device presented an error that something was triyng to go inside a protected area. I don't remember the exact error.
- There was no way to make wireless connection working and perhaps wasn't the only problem.

I hope all these info can be useful to someone :)

Cheers

Tilagoon

Jan 20, 2012
Montpellier
I was expecting a version number like : I9205XXUCNxx .
If this the case the ROM you have installed is with KNOX and if you want to root it you have to use the procedure given HERE