Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

Still not working on Galaxy S5

OP deathadder7

6th June 2014, 02:28 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2

16 posts
So a few months ago I posted a thread saying that themer beta does not work on my new galaxy s5. Till this day it still does not work and got no answer on how to fix it. When I select a them it says loading, and all of a sudden the phone turns black. The buttons highlight for about 3 secs and stop. I then completely turn off the phone. After that it starts up without the samsung boot icon and takes me directly to the Verizion boot icon, where it freezes and I have to remove the battery and put it back in. Any help!?!?

It also seems other people are having this problems on other phones like the HTC One M8. They say it's from the new update.
6th June 2014, 11:16 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
I'm using a galaxy s5 and it works perfectly.
7th June 2014, 02:53 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
Im Using S5, also working perfectly for me
7th June 2014, 11:21 AM   |  #4  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 442

944 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathadder7

So a few months ago I posted a thread saying that themer beta does not work on my new galaxy s5. Till this day it still does not work and got no answer on how to fix it. When I select a them it says loading, and all of a sudden the phone turns black. The buttons highlight for about 3 secs and stop. I then completely turn off the phone. After that it starts up without the samsung boot icon and takes me directly to the Verizion boot icon, where it freezes and I have to remove the battery and put it back in. Any help!?!?

It also seems other people are having this problems on other phones like the HTC One M8. They say it's from the new update.

Hi,

What Android version/root status/ROM are you using?
7th June 2014, 02:42 PM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member

16 posts
I am not rooted nor am I using a custom rom. I am on andriod kit Kat.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
9th June 2014, 10:53 PM   |  #6  
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 442

944 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathadder7

I am not rooted nor am I using a custom rom. I am on andriod kit Kat.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hi deathadder,

Do other launchers work fine or is it just Themer that is giving this issue?

Can you please contact support@themerapp.com, and explain your situation. We've notified the developers and they should be able to address this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.
10th June 2014, 02:04 AM   |  #7  
OP Junior Member

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi deathadder,

Do other launchers work fine or is it just Themer that is giving this issue?

Can you please contact support@themerapp.com, and explain your situation. We've notified the developers and they should be able to address this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Other launchers work fine. Sorry for late reply, but some themes work. Others crash my phone. I have only had one theme that has worked. The launcher works, but some of the themes don't.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread