Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,055 Members 48,462 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Still not working on Galaxy S5

Tip us?

deathadder7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Thumbs down Still not working on Galaxy S5

So a few months ago I posted a thread saying that themer beta does not work on my new galaxy s5. Till this day it still does not work and got no answer on how to fix it. When I select a them it says loading, and all of a sudden the phone turns black. The buttons highlight for about 3 secs and stop. I then completely turn off the phone. After that it starts up without the samsung boot icon and takes me directly to the Verizion boot icon, where it freezes and I have to remove the battery and put it back in. Any help!?!?

It also seems other people are having this problems on other phones like the HTC One M8. They say it's from the new update.

breeboy
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I'm using a galaxy s5 and it works perfectly.

HackenYeng
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Im Using S5, also working perfectly for me

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathadder7 View Post
So a few months ago I posted a thread saying that themer beta does not work on my new galaxy s5. Till this day it still does not work and got no answer on how to fix it. When I select a them it says loading, and all of a sudden the phone turns black. The buttons highlight for about 3 secs and stop. I then completely turn off the phone. After that it starts up without the samsung boot icon and takes me directly to the Verizion boot icon, where it freezes and I have to remove the battery and put it back in. Any help!?!?

It also seems other people are having this problems on other phones like the HTC One M8. They say it's from the new update.
Hi,

What Android version/root status/ROM are you using?
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.

deathadder7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
I am not rooted nor am I using a custom rom. I am on andriod kit Kat.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

ThemerSupport
Old
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter 435
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathadder7 View Post
I am not rooted nor am I using a custom rom. I am on andriod kit Kat.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Hi deathadder,

Do other launchers work fine or is it just Themer that is giving this issue?

Can you please contact support@themerapp.com, and explain your situation. We've notified the developers and they should be able to address this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Apply beautiful themes to your phone in one click with Themer by MyColorScreen.

Learn more at ThemerApp.com.

deathadder7
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport View Post
Hi deathadder,

Do other launchers work fine or is it just Themer that is giving this issue?

Can you please contact support@themerapp.com, and explain your situation. We've notified the developers and they should be able to address this issue. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Other launchers work fine. Sorry for late reply, but some themes work. Others crash my phone. I have only had one theme that has worked. The launcher works, but some of the themes don't.

Lock Apps and Functions Easily with Droid Protector

Access and security are some of the key issues facingmobile technology. Whether … more

ARChon Lets You Run Android Apps in Google Chrome Browser

Not too long ago, Google added the ability torun select Android applications on … more

Flyme OS Finds Its Way to the Google Nexus 5

Flyme OS is a heavily modified Android variantdeveloped by the Meizu team for their MX … more

MultiROM Makes Its Way to the LG G2

Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen quite a fewflagship (and former flagship) devicesget to … more