Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,261 Members 52,176 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Update bootloader after CROMiX

Tip us?

KotchaYankinov
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Update bootloader after CROMiX

All I am brand new to the Android world and recently bought my TF701 from a friend who was getting a Sansung. He pointed me here and I really got interested in the CROMiX ROM.. I watched a lot of videos and read a lot of posts and thought I was good to go. I was not, and long story short CROMiX was installed while the bootloader was still at 10.26.1.7.

I have tried searching but maybe I am not using the right terminology in my search. I figured it is best to ask first before I do more harm than good. How can I get my bootloader to 10.26.1.18 so I can get CROMiX to run without constantly reboot my tab? I am sure it has already been asked but I have not found a solution. Thanks in advance...

Sleeepy2
Old
Thanks Meter 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by KotchaYankinov View Post
All I am brand new to the Android world and recently bought my TF701 from a friend who was getting a Sansung. He pointed me here and I really got interested in the CROMiX ROM.. I watched a lot of videos and read a lot of posts and thought I was good to go. I was not, and long story short CROMiX was installed while the bootloader was still at 10.26.1.7.

I have tried searching but maybe I am not using the right terminology in my search. I figured it is best to ask first before I do more harm than good. How can I get my bootloader to 10.26.1.18 so I can get CROMiX to run without constantly reboot my tab? I am sure it has already been asked but I have not found a solution. Thanks in advance...
Follow these steps
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...3&postcount=77
Galaxy Nexus
ROM: Carbon Rom for now

ASUS Transformer TF701
ROM: CROMi-X

HP TouchPad
ROM: CM 10 something or other.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sleeepy2 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

KotchaYankinov
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeepy2 View Post
Sleeepy2,

Thanks I will give it a try when I get home and update. I appreciate it.

KotchaYankinov
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeepy2 View Post
Sleeepy2,

Thanks that did it...

I really appreciate it.