Post Reply

help with firewater needed

10th June 2014, 12:26 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
I am having trouble getting s-off with the weak sauce firewater method. I attached a screen shot showing my problem.
I get to the point where I type 'yes' and it just keeps prompting me.

Any help will be appreciated.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0857.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	274.6 KB
ID:	2789914  
10th June 2014, 01:32 AM   |  #2  
mopartonyg's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag L.A. Area
Thanks Meter: 157
 
679 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by god2many

I am having trouble getting s-off with the weak sauce firewater method. I attached a screen shot showing my problem.
I get to the point where I type 'yes' and it just keeps prompting me.

Any help will be appreciated.

Did you try there website for help? Also try capital Y for Yes, just guessing here.
10th June 2014, 02:05 AM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
36 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by mopartonyg

Did you try there website for help? Also try capital Y for Yes, just guessing here.

I feel like an idiot. I tried everything I could think of... except capitalization. It worked perfectly after I tried a capital 'Y'.

Thanks for the help!
10th June 2014, 03:53 AM   |  #4  
mopartonyg's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag L.A. Area
Thanks Meter: 157
 
679 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by god2many

I feel like an idiot. I tried everything I could think of... except capitalization. It worked perfectly after I tried a capital 'Y'.

Thanks for the help!

cool ,you are welcome
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes