Help installing TWRP on Jellybean

9th June 2014, 11:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

22 posts
Hello everyone. I'm trying to install TWRP on my LG G2 LS980, running Jellybean 4.2.2. I do not want to update to Kitkat. Here's my issue, I have everything I'm told I need to download downloaded and in the correct directory. But, there is no "Loki_Flash" file. I went to the github repo that all the tuts so far linked me to, and that specific file was nowhere to be found. The tutorials all say it should be in the "bin" folder of loki-master, but it isn't. All that is in that folder is "Loki_tool". Now, outside of the "bin" folder, there is a file called "Loki_flash.c" am I supposed to remove the .c extension? Or should I specify "Loki_flash.c" instead in cmd? Or could someone link me to the file since it is apparently not on the github repo? Any help is appreciated.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
10th June 2014, 01:11 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

22 posts
Update: I found the loki_flash file from another thread, but now I'm having another issue. I had input all of the commands up until step 7 before any issues, I typed in the command window "./loki_flash recovery /data/local/tmp/recovery.img and I get the error message "Input file is not a Loki image." Am I doing something wrong? I had downloaded openrecovery-twrp-2.6.3.4-ls980 and extracted recovery.img from it and dropped it into ioRoot. Any help is greatly appreciated!

10th June 2014, 04:20 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

22 posts
Okay... I installed a pre-lokied image... I tried to flash using terminal emulator but all I get is a screen saying "fastboot" or something and "Ports changing" when I try to boot into recovery. Any help please?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread