Z2 owners: Need some advice, please.
I’m about 99% sure that I’m moving to the Z2 after much study, but I have some questions that I hope you can clarify for me.
My only frame of reference for devices, rooting, flashing, are Samdung, via Odin and LG via some very crappy tools, and a few other devices with very minimal use of fastboot and adb, etc.
Here are my questions, and I’m trying my best to be concise:
1. How robust is the main flashtool used to flash stock ROMs?
2. Can this tool also flash custom ROMs? I think I read that it can, but I want to confirm.
3. Are Stock Firmware files available somewhere reliable/secure, like they are for Samdung devices?
4. Is there an Xposed module that will allow me to automatically close the quick toggles panel (like wifi, etc.) after I select them? I use this feature dozens of times a day, and I find it extremely useful. It’s part of Wanam Exposed.
5. D6503 can accept any firmware in the model line, correct? I’d like to download the latest stock ROM and flash to it as soon as I get it.
6. How good are the noise cancelling headphones at isolating the “blah, blah, blah” noise from a crowd? I spend a lot of time on a campus filled with people talking, shouting, etc. and I’d like to isolate some of that noise during my break time between classes. Students and other professors are often annoyingly loud.
7. Does the Xposed module for 20.7 MP Auto mode degrade picture quality over the standard 8MP? I assume it must, otherwise, why would Sony not enable it?
8. Can I use my PS4 controller to control Android games on the Z2? I read somewhere that it was possible, but not sure.
Thanks for any input.