BajaROM issues?

OP ExiaGN

4th June 2014, 09:47 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ewing
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
Just got my S4 rooted, and finally got Baja loaded but I am getting a lot of error's when I try to run thing's for example custom battery bar, it tells me Unfortunately BajaROM settings has stopped, this is happening on a lot of other settings as well, has anyone else had any issue's ?
5th June 2014, 12:30 AM   |  #2  
Flag Springfield, Ma
Thanks Meter: 1,942

3,768 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiaGN

Just got my S4 rooted, and finally got Baja loaded but I am getting a lot of error's when I try to run thing's for example custom battery bar, it tells me Unfortunately BajaROM settings has stopped, this is happening on a lot of other settings as well, has anyone else had any issue's ?

Have you checked in at Baja's thread to see if others are having these issues? I'd imagine you'll get more of a response. And I know Surge would answer and/or ask for a Logcat if he needed more info... http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2696872

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
5th June 2014, 12:34 AM   |  #3  
Flag Decatur
Thanks Meter: 816

2,411 posts
Quote:

Did u load v2.2?

sent by baja kitkat S4
7th June 2014, 04:07 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 6

22 posts
Quote:

I too, found BajaRom to be a bit buggy at this stage. I think that the settings that you're referring to aren't working at this moment anyway. This has been mentioned in the BajaRom thread.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th June 2014, 05:01 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Ewing
Thanks Meter: 0

10 posts
More
Yea, I mean don't get me wrong wanted to try Baja since it seemed a bit less flashy, than most due to this being my first time with a Android phone, and also first time with the rooting scene. So I oped for Hyperdrive, a little more things to play with, but I am getting use to it..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread