Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,490 Members 50,712 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][ODIN] SPH-L710 ND8 (ND8 Modem/Kernel/Bootloader/ROM - Full Restore - Unrooted)

Tip us?

rwilco12
Old
Forum Moderator / AndroidFileHost Rep - OP
Thanks Meter 11268

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamryanx View Post
My phone's probably no longer under warranty but I just wanna know if there's gonna be some annoying count I have to expect to see every time I do something in Download Mode. That'd drive me crazy seeing it. I'd rather just throw the phone away and start over if that's the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by roirraW "edor" ehT View Post
The text is so small in the upper left corner of Download mode it's hard to even read, much less get annoyed by it, in my opinion.

It just says

warranty = 1

instead of

warranty = 0

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII on TouchWiz 4.4.2 with Wicked X v6.5, Ktoonsez' latest kernel and the latest Philz Touch Recovery.
If you're going to throw it away let me know and I'll help you dispose of it.

But like @roirraW "edor" ehT said it's really only minor and you'll probably never notice. My flash count got up to over 900 once before I realized it and wiped it (you can wipe flash count but not Knox).

Need an HD wallpaper to match your ROM? Check out Rwilco12's Wallpaper Gallery!
XDA Free Version | Pro Version

The Following User Says Thank You to rwilco12 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adamryanx
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwilco12 View Post
If you're going to throw it away let me know and I'll help you dispose of it.

But like @roirraW "edor" ehT said it's really only minor and you'll probably never notice. My flash count got up to over 900 once before I realized it and wiped it (you can wipe flash count but not Knox).

I'd notice. I hate odd numbers. Bane of my existence they are.