[Q] Camera not working, gallary stopped working I9000

OP Jarige

9th June 2014, 09:42 AM   |  #21  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 12

57 posts
More
Camera reesolution.
I had this problem on CM11 4.4.2 (May 17 was latest I've used). Changed the setting for camera "picture quality (75%)" to "fine" and no probs with crashes (camera, video or panorama). I would get crashes (reboots, not just app crashes) before with any of these, but not every time. I don't remember the "picture quality" before I changed it, but it was much higher.

Also was getting Facebook video uploads stalling (often, but not all the time). It would go into "Processing Video" and not end. That is still an issue.

OTOH, CM11 4.4.3 is just now appearing in nightlies, so some of these issues may be fixed by the time I flash...

Tom.
10th June 2014, 08:47 AM   |  #22  
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 12

57 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomasso32

I had this problem on CM11 4.4.2 (May 17 was latest I've used). Changed the setting for camera "picture quality (75%)" to "fine" and no probs with crashes (camera, video or panorama). I would get crashes (reboots, not just app crashes) before with any of these, but not every time. I don't remember the "picture quality" before I changed it, but it was much higher.

Also was getting Facebook video uploads stalling (often, but not all the time). It would go into "Processing Video" and not end. That is still an issue.

OTOH, CM11 4.4.3 is just now appearing in nightlies, so some of these issues may be fixed by the time I flash...

Tom.

I flashed CM11 M7 snapshot, and the camera, video and panorama are now well behaved.

No other problems, except Handcent SMS disappeared with the flash). A couple of "insufficient storage available" for some app updates. Cleaned up bits of /data/app-lib and /data/data (or was is /datadata).

Facebook video uploads STILL hangs most times ("Processing Video"). Tom.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread