Screen mirroring and root

OP mark2222

16th May 2014, 10:09 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34

231 posts
Evening all, I've just been using screen mirroring for the first time and every 10 minutes roughly it just stops and the TV goes back to a channel. I have rooted and wonder could that cause this?
17th May 2014, 01:00 AM   |  #2  
Flag Southampton
Thanks Meter: 6

22 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2222

Evening all, I've just been using screen mirroring for the first time and every 10 minutes roughly it just stops and the TV goes back to a channel. I have rooted and wonder could that cause this?

Hmm could this be a setting on your tv? I cannot find a setting on my phone which would cause this. Are you using a stock rom?
17th May 2014, 05:03 AM   |  #3  
Montreal
Thanks Meter: 204

1,043 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark2222

I've had the same thing happen to me stock or rooted it looses sync and just stops after 5 minutes. I think it's because samsung doesn't really care about casting with all the other viable and way cheaper options out there i think the left it just because. The reason I'm saying this is because there's been no improvement since the s3. It's still as laggy. That's just my opinion. I might be wrong.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
17th May 2014, 07:39 AM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34

231 posts
Stock rom, annoying thing is that it wasn't lagging on my ue46f6670, just stops after a while.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk
10th June 2014, 07:51 AM   |  #5  
Thanks Meter: 42

1,248 posts
Screen Mirroring for me has not worked at all even on stock, doesnt even find the TV in scan, the few times it has found my samsung smart TV it cannot connect or it says connected but nothing is shown on TV, whereas my Z1 connects instantly. In fact only my Z1 works all other devices I have tried do not.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread