Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,823 Members 41,965 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Messy Graphics

Tip us?
 
akshaybjp
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bijapur
Default [Q] Messy Graphics

Any idea why the black color is around these stickers it also happenes with the playstore , didn't find this problem any where else , using Jelly Xperia V7 ROM , if i flash that ROM again problem solves , but i'm curious to know , what has messed up the graphics.... as i have installed loads of apps and others things , if i install the data backup of CWM , again this black thingie comes.. -_- , help really appreciated
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-10-12-15-50.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	2790394   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-10-12-16-17.png
Views:	19
Size:	116.7 KB
ID:	2790395  
 
edwardpage
Old
#2  
edwardpage's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 33
Posts: 117
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NOT india
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaybjp View Post
Any idea why the black color is around these stickers it also happenes with the playstore , didn't find this problem any where else , using Jelly Xperia V7 ROM , if i flash that ROM again problem solves , but i'm curious to know , what has messed up the graphics.... as i have installed loads of apps and others things , if i install the data backup of CWM , again this black thingie comes.. -_- , help really appreciated
the same happened on the stock rom..
apparently the google play store 4.8.20 update is responsible..
be INSANE and hit the THANKS button
 
akshaybjp
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bijapur
Default our lesk

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardpage View Post
the same happened on the stock rom..
apparently the google play store 4.8.20 update is responsible..
is it??? then today whole day i spent finding the bug , and lastly made a fresh format and everything was fine , play store tooo , then i installed facebook and opened it and i opened the stickers tab! Damn again that black background appeared around stickers and then even playstore was affected! play store was fine till i opened stickers tab , even after opening FB app , so the culprit may be FB app or The Play Store update....
 
akshaybjp
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 6
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Bijapur
Quote:
Originally Posted by akshaybjp View Post
is it??? then today whole day i spent finding the bug , and lastly made a fresh format and everything was fine , play store tooo , then i installed facebook and opened it and i opened the stickers tab! Damn again that black background appeared around stickers and then even playstore was affected! play store was fine till i opened stickers tab , even after opening FB app , so the culprit may be FB app or The Play Store update....
And then i removed all the traces of Playstore , and still FB had that messy Black thing instead of shadow , again i flashed G apps everything was quite fine until i opened facebook stickers tab and then playstore was affected....
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes