Remove All Ads from XDA

Help please

4 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
By r0r040, Junior Member on 10th June 2014, 08:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
HELP...I TRY TO PUT ..IMPERIUM on samsung s4 I9505 and i think i didnt make something well and after i finish hi dont want to start ...hi stack on samsung s4 at begening...i make backup with nandroid backup but...i try to make restore thru TWRP BUT I CAN FIND THE BACK UP FILE ON SD CARD....I DONT NOW HOE I CAN FIX THIS PROBLEM....I TRY TO PUT ANOTHER ROM..(ORIGINAL ROM 4.4.2 KIT KAT)BUT I CANT MAKE IT ....I WIPE EVERYTHING ...I TRY IN SAME WAY HOW I PUT IMPERIUM BUT dosent work...when the phone is start on the left corner is a error something about kernel....i think is missing i try to find something a way to try to put original kernel but i can make it i see this kernel talexop_Kernel_i9505_NE5_v2.51 but i dont now how i to put on ...i see something about odin but ...PLEASE Can someone PLEASE give me a hand ... honest I did not sleep all night because of this problem that we fail to solve .... I go crazy searching a solution but I would not make it without help your side .... and I promise to stay away from all that is FLASHING ROM ETC ... two days I got this phone and I have not even managed to enjoy it .... WITH ALL MY RESPECT FOR THIS SITE
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Previous Thread Next Thread