Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Nexus 7 2013 & Iphone 5 bluetooth issue

OP asanthadenz

6th June 2014, 02:11 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
I'm trying to pair my 2013 Nexus 7 and Iphone 5 via bluetooth, The N7 sees the iphone but the iphone does not see the N7.

When I paid from N7 to Iphone I get the following error on the iphone : "Nexus 7 is not supported"

Please help, I'm trying to pair the devices so I can tether the internet from the iphone to the N7
6th June 2014, 04:18 PM   |  #2  
Flag Midwest
Thanks Meter: 423

1,742 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by asanthadenz

I'm trying to pair my 2013 Nexus 7 and Iphone 5 via bluetooth, The N7 sees the iphone but the iphone does not see the N7.

When I paid from N7 to Iphone I get the following error on the iphone : "Nexus 7 is not supported"

Please help, I'm trying to pair the devices so I can tether the internet from the iphone to the N7

Sell the iPhone and get a Nexus 5. Problem solved Sounds like the issue is with the iPhone. Might try an iOS forum.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th June 2014, 12:55 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

17 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LinearEquation

Sell the iPhone and get a Nexus 5. Problem solved Sounds like the issue is with the iPhone. Might try an iOS forum.

Sent from my Nexus 7 Flo running CM 11 4.4.2 with ElementalX Kernel using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Haha!! Nah, android apps slow and buggy :P

Thanks tho will give the ios forums a try.
10th June 2014, 10:03 AM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 174

743 posts
More
Use wifi teather, i doubt ios and android will communicate directly via bluetooth, device not supported.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread