FORUMS

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more

Original Moto G Receives Lollipop, OTA Captured

The original Moto G was released almost two years ago. Motorola still continues to … more

Device Review: No.1 X1 Rugged Smartphone

We are almost at the end of Q2 for 2015, and we have seen most of the flagship phones for the … more

When a Friend or Family Member Asks for a Phone Recommendation, What Do You Tell Them?

The majority of us here at XDA would consider … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Broken Apps Icon In Play Store

9th June 2014, 04:19 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
I'm on maclaw cyanogenmod 11 latest build. before installing i did all the wipes and everything. after i flashed the gapps, play store wasn't up to date. after play store updated itself, apps icons inside play store became discolored. i installed the rom again and again the same thing. i cleared play store data and cache and did everything but no solution. here is the screenshot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-06-09-20-47-14.png
Views:	59
Size:	156.4 KB
ID:	2789277  
 
 
9th June 2014, 04:24 PM |#2  
shut_down's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 3,545
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohi09

I'm on maclaw cyanogenmod 11 latest build. before installing i did all the wipes and everything. after i flashed the gapps, play store wasn't up to date. after play store updated itself, apps icons inside play store became discolored. i installed the rom again and again the same thing. i cleared play store data and cache and did everything but no solution. here is the screenshot.

I think that you should ask Maclaw about that. I saw lots of the comments about it in S3 Mini thread.
9th June 2014, 04:26 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:

I think that you should ask Maclaw about that. I saw lots of the comments about it in S3 Mini thread.

but it was fine when it wasnt updated
Last edited by Rohi09; 9th June 2014 at 04:41 PM.
9th June 2014, 04:44 PM |#4  
TPD-21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Southern Borneo Island
Thanks Meter: 477
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohi09

but it was fine when it wasnt updated

Yes, it's related to the ROM development of graphics, which still has not been corrected by him. But it seems that if I look at the release of the latest Mini S3 CM11 ROM, that problem no longer exists. That is correct. For previous releases did not face any problems with it. So you need to wait for repairs to it I guess. On release 06/01/2014 I also experienced the problem. But the latest release of the TC, and even then the problem disappears. So the decision is in your hands today.
9th June 2014, 04:47 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPD-21

Yes, it's related to the ROM development of graphics, which still has not been corrected by him. But it seems that if I look at the release of the latest Mini S3 CM11 ROM, that problem no longer exists. That is correct. For previous releases did not face any problems with it. So you need to wait for repairs to it I guess. On release 06/01/2014 I also experienced the problem. But the latest release of the TC, and even then the problem disappears. So the decision is in your hands today.

i guess i'll wait for 4-5 more days and then i'll shift to TC..
9th June 2014, 04:59 PM |#6  
TPD-21's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Southern Borneo Island
Thanks Meter: 477
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohi09

i guess i'll wait for 4-5 more days and then i'll shift to TC..

Yes, should be tried first. Because I think the ROM installation process is rather quite boring as well. So I think it was the right decision, I think.
9th June 2014, 06:40 PM |#7  
MikiGry's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 149
 
More
Un-install google play services update.

Wysłane z Light-fonika 1-2.
10th June 2014, 09:56 AM |#8  
OP Junior Member
Flag Kolkata
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikiGry

Un-install google play services update.

Wysłane z Light-fonika 1-2.

have done these things many times already
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S Advance I9070 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank