Nova Prime vs. Apex Pro

Search This thread

ShredCreature

Jun 3, 2014
I have both and have stayed with Nova ever since I tried it. They are both similar, but Nova offers better performance and I like the way it implements certain things, I guess it suits my way of thinking better. The latest implementation of "OK Google" is brilliant too.

As for which fits the note 3 better... I'd say both fit ir perfectly, but that performance benefit from Nova makes it an easy choice for me.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

xclub_101

Oct 15, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Which is better for Note 3? What do you suggest?

I am on Apex Pro, but I guess is more of a matter of personal taste with some random element.

If I remember correctly for me the extra boost was that on neither one I could use the Samsung Weather+Clock widget, but on Apex I had Fancy Widgets from the same developer and I liked that one.

Last edited:

ShredCreature

Jun 3, 2014
Out of curiosity, as I haven't used apex for a long while... Does it support the ok Google question from the desktop as nova recently had?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

celderic

Dec 1, 2010
I have always prefered apex.. since i got my i9100 back in 2012.

Sent from my SM-N9005

Out of curiosity, as I haven't used apex for a long while... Does it support the ok Google question from the desktop as nova recently had?

I honestly don't know. That's the first thing I disabled when I got the phone... But I don't think it does.

I've just decided to try Nova again. But no, I prefer Apex. For one, if has a great many more Font options. (I like a light condensed one, Nova only has big fat and massive :( But that's the designer in me nitpicking.)

(So yes, I actually have both :p I also own Next, but mainly for showing off (to iSheep))