No registration required

s-view flip cover

OP Delphinus3

9th June 2014, 03:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

69 posts
More
I just bought the polar pen.. its an awesome pen that built from strong magnets, and its also a stylus. but on my s4 i9500, the strong magnet triggers s-view cover like effect when im pointing the upper left corner of the screen. so if I want to draw and reaching that point, the screen shaping to s-view mode (black screen with clock at the top).

I know I can disable the auto unlock in the settings. but is there a way to completly disable the s-view support??? its extremly annoying
10th June 2014, 02:39 AM   |  #2  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 541

989 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus3

I just bought the polar pen.. its an awesome pen that built from strong magnets, and its also a stylus. but on my s4 i9500, the strong magnet triggers s-view cover like effect when im pointing the upper left corner of the screen. so if I want to draw and reaching that point, the screen shaping to s-view mode (black screen with clock at the top).

I know I can disable the auto unlock in the settings. but is there a way to completly disable the s-view support??? its extremly annoying

If your phone is rooted, you can browse to your system folder and delete the sviewcoverservice.apk (or something along those lines). Or use TiBu to find the process and disable/freeze it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th June 2014, 11:47 AM   |  #3  
OP Member

69 posts
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Illest 619

If your phone is rooted, you can browse to your system folder and delete the sviewcoverservice.apk (or something along those lines). Or use TiBu to find the process and disable/freeze it.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

you mean titanium backup? can i use root uninstaller? cuz i already have it.
and if so, how do i navigate and find this process? and if i delete/freeze it, will it effect other things in the system? make it unstable?
10th June 2014, 12:23 PM   |  #4  
OP Member

69 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delphinus3

you mean titanium backup? can i use root uninstaller? cuz i already have it.
and if so, how do i navigate and find this process? and if i delete/freeze it, will it effect other things in the system? make it unstable?

update: i disabled the process, and its only turn the screen black, without the clock. i uninstalled it and same thing - black screen.
its still feeling the magnet and "lock" the screen
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread