Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,778 Members 52,244 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Kogan Agora HD+

Tip us?

Damomc1977
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Kogan Agora HD+

Has anyone played around with one of these phones to increase performance?. It's meant to have good internals but I hear not setup to full potental.
Love the fact it's straight Android out of the box with out any telco bloatware.

gaxfax
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Agora HD+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damomc1977 View Post
Has anyone played around with one of these phones to increase performance?. It's meant to have good internals but I hear not setup to full potental.
Love the fact it's straight Android out of the box with out any telco bloatware.
Not yet but I will probably to root it if I can find some info for the current model.

Mine has been going great. No black screens. Batterly life is so so but I do use my devices frequently.
Has anyone tested the 850 3G reception problem that the previous handset had?

Read this for info: "Is Kogan's Agora not compatible with the 850 3G network?" > I can't post links yet.

Damomc1977
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Couldn't tell you about that. But it works fine for me, never had a problem. I'm in Australia on the Optus network.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaxfax View Post
Not yet but I will probably to root it if I can find some info for the current model.

Mine has been going great. No black screens. Batterly life is so so but I do use my devices frequently.
Has anyone tested the 850 3G reception problem that the previous handset had?

Read this for info: "Is Kogan's Agora not compatible with the 850 3G network?" > I can't post links yet.