First of all, big thanks for your work, your ROM is great!
Now, to the questions part. First time I upgraded to Gnabo Rom V2 from stock 4.1.2, and I did't change bootloader. I just flashed from CWR Gnabo V2 ROM + SU, so after the reboot Wi-Fi detected networks but couldn't connect. Then I flashed Wi-Fi-Fix for N8013 (http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...7&d=1401120355) and everything was fixed and worked almost perfectly (could not start(find) Wi-Fi-access point to share 3G-internet).
Now, as V3 was released, I tried the same route, but it was different from the start - I couldn't even activate Wi-Fi, and above-mentioned Fix did nothing.
1) Do I have to update the bootloader to make Wi-Fi work with V3 ?
2) What version of bootloader I need to use for my N8000 ?
3) Will it be possible to downgrade(restore from backup) back to 4.1.2 with the new bootloader ?
4) Will it be possible to restore the old stock bootloader after using the new one ?
5) Does Wi-Fi access point work on Gnabo V3 ?