Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,643 Members 40,086 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

help to htc inspire 4G hang on logo

Tip us?
 
sattar_00977
Old
(Last edited by sattar_00977; 23rd May 2014 at 10:58 AM.) Reason: add info
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 98
Join Date: Nov 2009
Default help to htc inspire 4G hang on logo

hi
its show when( vol- and power )
ACE PVT SHIP S-0FF RL
HBOOT-0.85.0024
MICROP-0438
RADIO-26.10.04.03_M
EMMC-BOOT
APR 12 2011,00:55:45

HBOOT

<VOL UP>TO
<VOL DOWN>
<POWER>

FASTBOOT
RECOVERY
FACTORY RESET
SIMLOCK
IMAGE CRC

I DO factory reset but same

if power on hang on htc logo thern came black screen.

i make cid 1111111 via riffbox

try flashing RUU_Ace_Sense30_S_TWM_TW_3.16.921.2_Radio_12.65.60 .29_26.14.04.28_M_release_247385_signed
waiting bootloder then fail
give error 171 code

how to revive it please help.
 
sattar_00977
Old
(Last edited by sattar_00977; 24th May 2014 at 12:41 PM.) Reason: add info
#2  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 98
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sattar_00977 View Post
hi
its show when( vol- and power )
ACE PVT SHIP S-0FF RL
HBOOT-0.85.0024
MICROP-0438
RADIO-26.10.04.03_M
EMMC-BOOT
APR 12 2011,00:55:45

HBOOT

<VOL UP>TO
<VOL DOWN>
<POWER>

FASTBOOT
RECOVERY
FACTORY RESET
SIMLOCK
IMAGE CRC

I DO factory reset but same

if power on hang on htc logo thern came black screen.

i make cid 1111111 via riffbox

try flashing RUU_Ace_Sense30_S_TWM_TW_3.16.921.2_Radio_12.65.60 .29_26.14.04.28_M_release_247385_signed
waiting bootloder then fail
give error 171 code

how to revive it please help.

HELLO MASTERS please help me out

i think its desire hd becoze i flash (pd98img) file its flash but set htc logo. can anyone give me both pd98img file for htc desire hd and inspire 4g
i notice it can't flash by RUU FILE.only canflsh via sd card. also i notice set not going recovery mode.

please help me.
 
mrao
Old
#3  
mrao's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 210
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Error 171 seems to be a usb connection issue...do you have the right fastboot drivers

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
 
sattar_00977
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 98
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sattar_00977 View Post
HELLO MASTERS please help me out

i think its desire hd becoze i flash (pd98img) file its flash but set htc logo. can anyone give me both pd98img file for htc desire hd and inspire 4g
i notice it can't flash by RUU FILE.only canflsh via sd card. also i notice set not going recovery mode.

please help me.
i see on fastboot

c:\adbfastboot>fastboot getvar all
INFOversion: 0.5
INFOversion-bootloader: 0.85.0024
INFOversion-baseband: 26.10.04.03_M
INFOversion-cpld: None
INFOversion-microp: 0438
INFOversion-main: 1.84.502.11
INFOserialno: HT16PT204452
INFOimei: 357814047478121
INFOproduct: ace
INFOplatform: HBOOT-7230
INFOmodelid: PD9812000
INFOcidnum: CWS__001
INFObattery-status: good
INFObattery-voltage: 4133mV
INFOpartition-layout: Generic
INFOsecurity: off
INFObuild-mode: SHIP
INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
INFOcommitno-bootloader: a3d4fa0f
INFOhbootpreupdate: 11
INFOgencheckpt: 0
INFOregion-id: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.012s


so which rom will perfect via sd card flashing?
 
sattar_00977
Old
#5  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 98
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrao View Post
Error 171 seems to be a usb connection issue...do you have the right fastboot drivers

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
i think yes
on device mananger android interface adb [samsung]..

 
sattar_00977
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 98
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sattar_00977 View Post
hi
its show when( vol- and power )
ACE PVT SHIP S-0FF RL
HBOOT-0.85.0024
MICROP-0438
RADIO-26.10.04.03_M
EMMC-BOOT
APR 12 2011,00:55:45

HBOOT

<VOL UP>TO
<VOL DOWN>
<POWER>

FASTBOOT
RECOVERY
FACTORY RESET
SIMLOCK
IMAGE CRC

I DO factory reset but same

if power on hang on htc logo thern came black screen.

i make cid 1111111 via riffbox

try flashing RUU_Ace_Sense30_S_TWM_TW_3.16.921.2_Radio_12.65.60 .29_26.14.04.28_M_release_247385_signed
waiting bootloder then fail
give error 171 code

how to revive it please help.
hello master need help please...............
 
sattar_00977
Old
#7  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 98
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sattar_00977 View Post
hello master need help please...............

hello sir need help please
 
sattar_00977
Old
#8  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 98
Join Date: Nov 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by sattar_00977 View Post
hello sir need help please
hello sir experts.
Really i disapoint no body help..

I write full history my phone.

It is when power on it show htc then blue screen

if press vol-,power show below:


Ace pvt ship s-0ff rl
hboot-0.85.0024
microp-0438
radio-26.10.04.03_m
emmc-boot
apr 12 2011,00:55:45

hboot

<vol up>to
<vol down>
<power>

fastboot
recovery
factory reset
simlock
image crc

here i found only ( pd9812000) file are accept.
I try this file pd98img it show below

parsing.....[sd zip]
[1] bootloader -ok
[2]boot -ok
[3]recovery -ok
[4]system -ok
[5]splash1 -ok
[6]splash2 -ok
[7]userdata -ok
[8]tp -bypass
[9]tp -bypass
[10] tp -bypass
[11] tp -ok
[12]radio_v2 -ok
[13]radio cust -ok

press power to reboot

but again htc logo then blue screen.

Need help. Need help need help.
 
chrisb906
Old
#9  
chrisb906's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 1,221
Join Date: Jan 2013
Need help?

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:09 PM ----------

Ur messing up your bootloader. Stop flashing incompatible images

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
 
chrisb906
Old
#10  
chrisb906's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 1,221
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by sattar_00977 View Post
i see on fastboot

c:\adbfastboot>fastboot getvar all
INFOversion: 0.5
INFOversion-bootloader: 0.85.0024
INFOversion-baseband: 26.10.04.03_M
INFOversion-cpld: None
INFOversion-microp: 0438
INFOversion-main: 1.84.502.11
INFOserialno: HT16PT204452
INFOimei: 357814047478121
INFOproduct: ace
INFOplatform: HBOOT-7230
INFOmodelid: PD9812000
INFOcidnum: CWS__001
INFObattery-status: good
INFObattery-voltage: 4133mV
INFOpartition-layout: Generic
INFOsecurity: off
INFObuild-mode: SHIP
INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT
INFOcommitno-bootloader: a3d4fa0f
INFOhbootpreupdate: 11
INFOgencheckpt: 0
INFOregion-id: 0
all: Done!
finished. total time: 0.012s


so which rom will perfect via sd card flashing?
With your pd98 image..ur in wrong forum

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Choose from Over a Thousand Battery Styles with 3Minit Battery Mod

The battery style in stock Android looks pretty dull. It doesn’t … more

Organize Your Cloud Storage Files with Unclouded

Cloud storage services like Dropbox or Google Drive have grown in popularity dramatically … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: Blur Your System Notification Panel – XDA Developer TV

Listen, we love innovative applications and modules that … more

Android 4.4.3 Begins Rolling Out to European HTC One M8

Shortly after the USA Unlocked and Developer Editions of the HTC One M8 received the … more