Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,579 Members 43,650 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Lumia 925 (Engineering Phone) RM-892_lta_lta_465

Tip us?

ragknar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by anaheiim View Post
If the material is no different and that there is no particular constraint, I see no problem. To tell you, if I have a nokia engineering, I would try the flash. But me it's me. You it is you. So do as you feel.

so it is, thanks for everything!!!

ragknar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default help with rom install in lumia 925

Quote:
If the material is no different and that there is no particular constraint, I see no problem. To tell you, if I have a nokia engineering, I would try the flash. But me it's me. You it is you. So do as you feel.

friend when I try to install the rom you provided me me the following message appears

0xFA001106: Signature check of FFU file fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not correctly signed or not signed for this device.

HELP ME PLEASE

anaheiim
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 939

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ragknar View Post
friend when I try to install the rom you provided me me the following message appears

0xFA001106: Signature check of FFU file fails. Reason(s): The FFU file is not correctly signed or not signed for this device.

HELP ME PLEASE
Such as your nokia is a engineering/development phone (even the firmware is not available on the Nokia servers), you can not flash.
See http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f609...winxp-1745996/

Quote:
This is developement phone. You cannot flash this with regular non development firmware.
Return to Customer.

The Following User Says Thank You to anaheiim For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ragknar
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Such as your nokia is a engineering/development phone (even the firmware is not available on the Nokia servers), you can not flash.
See http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f609...winxp-1745996/

Ok Thanks... I'll stay ... because I can not stay without phone and I need it. thanks for the info