5 posts
No used all these solutions nothing :s
15th May 2014, 07:32 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 1

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tambacto2

Did you update to 4.4.2 too? Because thats when mine stopped working. Maybe its the update that destroyed somehting, for the AT&T versions they had quite some problems as i read online...
15th May 2014, 09:51 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 331

1,144 posts
Quote:

If everything else fails try to write in Odin (or better yet in Mobile Odin Pro) just the modem - and aim for an older version, something like MI6 (present in MI7 firmware) or MJ1. With Mobile Odin Pro you MUST be on stock recovery and it will work perfectly first time, with normal Odin there are some reports that you might need to write it twice or something like that - search around.
15th May 2014, 10:35 AM   |  #14  

7 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xclub_101

If everything else fails try to write in Odin (or better yet in Mobile Odin Pro) just the modem - and aim for an older version, something like MI6 (present in MI7 firmware) or MJ1. With Mobile Odin Pro you MUST be on stock recovery and it will work perfectly first time, with normal Odin there are some reports that you might need to write it twice or something like that - search around.

Tried that, had the same problems with the MI6, and with the MJ1 it got stock when i tried to unlock it...I was on the Xnote ROM though, Ill once again will try flashing the stock rom...
15th May 2014, 10:56 AM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 4

234 posts
did you try another sim card ?
15th May 2014, 11:23 AM   |  #16  

7 posts
Sadly, the sim card works in my Note 2 without any problems... I think its sth that got physically destroyed somehow. When i plug it into the charger is says "stopped charging battery too cold"
The Following User Says Thank You to RonnyMuh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th May 2014, 06:00 AM   |  #17  
Flag Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 290

1,354 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vndnguyen

Did you test your sim card and make sure it is ok? Try to out this sim card into another phone and make sure it works? Put another gud sim card into your Note 3 and check if the problem still persist?

Dial *#0011# and check for the RX, TX value? Can you post this screenshot here?

Quote:

sry fr late reply here
Here the screenshoot

im in the same boat right now.
phone sent out for repair.
Ill keep you informed on what the issue is/was.
6th June 2014, 11:27 PM   |  #18  

7 posts
So i've send in my phone for repair after it didnt work again (no network), they did not find anything and send it back to me. Then it all of a sudden worked for like half a week (I flashed Xnote B.15 right away ) Now i have the same error again, it suddenly stopped working again though i did not install/change anything...
I hope someone gets a solution for that, else ill say goodbye Samsung and Knox and hello Sony/HTC or w/e my next phone will be...
9th June 2014, 01:50 AM   |  #19  
Flag Pennsylvania
Thanks Meter: 290

1,354 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonnyMuh

So i've send in my phone for repair after it didnt work again (no network), they did not find anything and send it back to me. Then it all of a sudden worked for like half a week (I flashed Xnote B.15 right away ) Now i have the same error again, it suddenly stopped working again though i did not install/change anything...
I hope someone gets a solution for that, else ill say goodbye Samsung and Knox and hello Sony/HTC or w/e my next phone will be...

Mobiletechvideos.com

Phone. 657444jtag

Talk to josh.
I had the same problem.
He was able to fix it.

Let me know how it goes.

Sent from my SM-N900T using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
10th June 2014, 03:23 PM   |  #20  

7 posts
Thx, but sending it to the US for repair is a bit too expensive for me. Ill just try to get sth. from my insurance and then buy a different phone then.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread