I have just bricked my phone and need some help in getting my device back up and running. Would really appreciate any help possible. I have a Motorola Droid Razr XT912.
Here is what i have done till now:
I was trying to get CWM recovery installed on my phone.
1) I Installed CWM Touch 126.96.36.199] The Black Edition build 0.0.4 as i was following http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1751826
2) After installing the app, i installed the recovery and rebooted into recovery.
3) None of the options were working over here and i was not even able to reboot my phone using the options present here. So, i hard re-booted my phone using Vol+ Vol- and power key.
4) As soon as the phone re-booted i was stuck in Encryption unsuccessful screen and resetting the phone didn't help.
5) I started searching for some solutions and found one at http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2192467
6) I tried all the options present with this utility but was not able to get my phone back up.
7) The utility screen showed that everything is done and the phone will be re-booted, but my phone is stuck in AP Fast Boot screen.
8) I have some errors at the bottom of the screen:
Invalid CG OTV (CG:System);Invalid SP Data
Invalid CG Version (CG: System)
Invalid CG OTV (CG:System)
I am stuck right now and really don't know what to do to get out of this problem. Really looking for any help possible. Please.
I also tried flashing stock ROM's available at http://sbf.droid-developers.org/phone.php?device=9 for both the Jelly bean stock ROM's are failing while flashing.
For one i am getting flashcdt.bin 'cdt.bin_signed' > Phone returned Fail and for the other one i am getting Failed flashing process: 6/16 flash motoboot 'motoboot.img'' Phone returned Fail.
Can you please help?