[Q] N7105 in boot loop

OP athoxworld

10th June 2014, 12:43 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Vanse
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
I have a Samsung galaxy note 2 LTE n7105 in a boot loop, i was trying to flash ''http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2761937'' but under the installation a made the mistake of wiping everything on the device including the rom that was saved on the internal phone memory, i also had a 4.4 bootloader and Philz CWM touch recovery..

so when i put the device in download mode it does it fine and odin finds it, but it wont go in recovery, it just shows the bottom touch keys of the recovery then goes into a boot loop again, i would like to flash it to stock again without unrooting it if possible but i need to know whats wrong here?
10th June 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 51

226 posts
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by athoxworld

i would like to flash it to stock again without unrooting it if possible but i need to know whats wrong here?

Recovery must work fine since you didn't messed it up. Try again and try to flash rom from sd card. If not, flashing stock rom using odin is the next best option (will remove root though). Goodluck.
10th June 2014, 04:02 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Vanse
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Fixed
Quote:
Originally Posted by erljayp

Recovery must work fine since you didn't messed it up. Try again and try to flash rom from sd card. If not, flashing stock rom using odin is the next best option (will remove root though). Goodluck.

Fixed the problem, just flashed stock 4.4.2 rom with odin and it was in fully working order, then i flashed CWM Touch with odin then installed the the rom i wanted in the first place, jumped over deleting everything, and now it works great ^^
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread