Info 2 [Q] Note II LTE issues and "Not Acti" ??

This is a quick couple of questions for anyone out there that may have a solution. I'm experiencing LTE issues. These issues happened after my note was returned from repair and installed 4.3 OTA. Now, this was a while ago and I recently rooted my device in hopes of fixing the LTE issues, but to no avail. 3G works great but 4G will work sometimes as in: I will have signal but it is very poor in some instances. I've checked in with support and they are of no use. Did all the pertinent resets and reactivations. So I figure the LTE card thats embedded might be the problem. I've checked the APNs and activated the device via WiFi ONLY to see if that would help. And also after my phone was returned I noticed in About Device... in Hardware Version details it has---- Not Acti---- instead of the usual L900.06 or whatever. What may that be? Cause it seems strange in my opinion. Either way 4G LTE works now after rooting and rom'ing than before on stock 4.3 and 4.4.2 where switching to 4G would basically do nothing even though data was being " sent:recieved " . Now 4G works but still loses connectivity randomly when my wife has her S3 and 4G is flawless in the same damn location. LOL. So I know it can't be the towers. Any help is appreciated.