[Q] only LG logo not booting till even CWM Recovery in P500
My p500 phone is just showing LG logo on power up and gets blank after few seconds. I tried all combination volume, power, home keys.
It's not even getting detected by PC. Actually its not reaching to boot loader and stuck before that.
To achieve this situation what I did :
1. I wanted to flash new 4.4.2 ver 12 with this thread
2. I wiped all data, cache , etc.
3. I tried to update CWM Recovery v22.214.171.124 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2564767
4. During the installation I pulled out battery by mistake.
5. I rebooted the phone and it got stuck to blank screen after on LG logo screen.
Please suggest something.
I know phone doesn't have any data, rom and CWM recovery (corrupted) and not even boot leader.
Also adb is not able to detect as it's not booting till PC can detect a device.
I am sure it's not hard bricked
Please help , how can at least boot so that adb can detect.