Good looking, impractical, unusable case
Originally Posted by sanjsrik
I ordered the Design case from the company in China directly, the price is reasonable and they seem to have a reasonable return policy. I'll post pictures/review when I get it.
So, got the case today. It's highly impractical for everyday use.
* It has VERY sharp corners so do NOT put it in your pockets.
* If you want to text, the cover part bends behind and is IN the way of your left hand while you text
* The cover doesn't close flush with the device screen when closed and sitting on a desk
* The material, while it seems sturdy, feels REALLY cheap and made out of cardboard. Just feels cheap.
* If you fold the cover back when you place this case on your desk, it sits VERY awkwardly on the desk at a weird angle.
* If you want to take a picture, HOW do you take a picture with the cover closed? The camera is exposed in the back, but how if you open the cover and it hangs down, it is just * impractical to take pictures.
* The inside cover of the case is cardboard. I would NEVER put a card (only room for one) in the slot. I would be VERY afraid of it ripping and the card falling out.
I'm not sure when this is meant to be used? If you hold the device in your hand and you are playing a game or texting, the cover is very bulky that makes it very difficult to use in your hands.
All in all, I wouldn't use this as an every day case. It's a LOT more bulky when opened back on itself for use.
The sharp corners are SCARY in my pocket. I scratched my leg at least 4 times during the course of 3 hours.
The case is now sitting on my desk unused.
Nice idea. Bad execution. Impractical case.