Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,412 Members 45,275 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Want original backup of Samsung S5660

Tip us?

shahidjamil
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone Want original backup of Samsung S5660

Hi
I want original backup of ginger bread for my samsung S5660. plz anybody who can help me...

waqaswasil
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by shahidjamil View Post
Hi
I want original backup of ginger bread for my samsung S5660. plz anybody who can help me...
Dude You Dont Need Backup of Original ROM, you need an official firmware and odin to flash the firmware.
The Following User Says Thank You to waqaswasil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shahidjamil
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by waqaswasil View Post
Dude You Dont Need Backup of Original ROM, you need an official firmware and odin to flash the firmware.
and how can i do that??

waqaswasil
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
and how can i do that??
Follow This Tutorial:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2262462

WARNING: Dont Use The Firmware from the Link Provided In the Tutorial Instead use the one for you own region (download from www.sammobile.com)
The Following User Says Thank You to waqaswasil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shahidjamil
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Follow This Tutorial:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2262462

WARNING: Dont Use The Firmware from the Link Provided In the Tutorial Instead use the one for you own region (download from www.sammobile.com)
plz dear if you can tell me that which firmware should i download because i am from Pakistan and there is not any firmware for my country???

waqaswasil
Old
(Last edited by waqaswasil; 25th May 2014 at 10:12 AM.)
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
plz dear if you can tell me that which firmware should i download because i am from Pakistan and there is not any firmware for my country???
This One Bro:
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=7064

At the moment, their server is having speed issues and the download will take some time so sit tight. and this website requires you to make an account. you cannot download a file without making an account so you should make one before downloading.

WARNING: do not follow the instructions from the download page, follow those from the link that I gave you.

Note: Or Koshish Karna Ke Laptop pe karo Q K agar process hotay huay light chali gayi to kam kharab hosakta hai!

shysstkille
Old
Thanks Meter 34
Quote:
This One Bro:
http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=7064

At the moment, their server is having speed issues and the download will take some time so sit tight. and this website requires you to make an account. you cannot download a file without making an account so you should make one before downloading.

WARNING: do not follow the instructions from the download page, follow those from the link that I gave you.

Note: Or Koshish Karna Ke Laptop pe karo Q K agar process hotay huay light chali gayi to kam kharab hosakta hai!
Hi
I really need your help too,I have tryed to flash a firmware for my region (sweden) with odin but I can not get it to work,I have also by misstake "format the rom",can you please help me?

best regards