No registration required

[Q] Help - Error message after installation of KK-rom - Cannot use my phone

OP Bergfex2

15th April 2014, 12:39 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hello.

Today I've tried to install my first KitKat-custom-rom om my device (Xperia Neo / Hallon). The fastboot of the boot.img etc. was sucessful. Also the installation of the ROM (in CWM) said that it was completed. Furthermroe the reboot was not conspicuous. But now (after the boot, where you normally can choose your language) I get this error "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped". What I have done wrong? I also have tried Ultrakat, but get the same error. Please help me! I need my thelephone. Thanks. Bergfex
18th April 2014, 04:34 PM   |  #2  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 12

37 posts
More
Simple issue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bergfex2

Hello.

Today I've tried to install my first KitKat-custom-rom om my device (Xperia Neo / Hallon). The fastboot of the boot.img etc. was sucessful. Also the installation of the ROM (in CWM) said that it was completed. Furthermroe the reboot was not conspicuous. But now (after the boot, where you normally can choose your language) I get this error "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped". What I have done wrong? I also have tried Ultrakat, but get the same error. Please help me! I need my thelephone. Thanks. Bergfex

Just install the ROM and leave flashing gapps..... it will work..... Also try flashing different gapps.... you can try banks minimal gapps...
10th June 2014, 09:53 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 1

15 posts
Try different rom
If your phone starts up now and ur able to go to developer settings try
Settings - developer options - launch tools - bad behaviour - crash the main app thread
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread