I have finally decided to upgrade my ancient Nokia phone and am looking at the Z2
I was hoping some of you kind people could help me with some questions as the shops don't seem to be able to help....
1. Email: I have several email IMAP accounts (some accounts with multiple identities). Some of the accounts have folders with over 10000 messages (no that was not a typo ). Can the default Email application handle this?
2. Can the default calendar sync with multiple other Google calendars (e.g. mine, a generic holiday and my wifes)
3. Can the default Music application read MP3 tags and display my music by e.g. artist or albumn ? (and display media art) ?
4. Can the default Gallery application display my photos in folders e.g. by date? Or do I have to view them all at once? (which I imagine could lag after a while).
5. I know the Z2 has a stamina mode which looks excellent. Can it e.g. turn off wifi when I leave home and turn it on at the office?
6. Can I configure the phone to store photos, videos (and for those applications that support it e.g. maps) on the SD card by default?
7. Can I deactivate applications that I don't use (and will that survive a reboot). I am aware I can't fully remove applications unless I root the phone.
8. Is there any difference in time between charging the phone via USB or magenetic charger?
9. Can I customise the home screen i.e. its not locked down is it?
Thanks very much!