[Q] Eragon Rom Sense 6 Question

9th June 2014, 11:29 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Flag Wettswil
Thanks Meter: 4

13 posts
More
I would prefer to post in the specific thread, but I'm not allowed (too few messages!!).
My question: I have installed an old version (Sense 5.5) of Eragon rom. Now I would like to install the newest version (Sense 6). Is it possible to flash some additional stock apps. like FM Radio, like it was possible before? I ask that, because in the OP of Eragon thread it's written, that those additional stock apps are for Sense 5.5 only.
Maybe someone can help me. Otherwise at least one more message on my acount!
9th June 2014, 11:32 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,000

3,756 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamepa

I would prefer to post in the specific thread, but I'm not allowed (too few messages!!).
My question: I have installed an old version (Sense 5.5) of Eragon rom. Now I would like to install the newest version (Sense 6). Is it possible to flash some additional stock apps. like FM Radio, like it was possible before? I ask that, because in the OP of Eragon thread it's written, that those additional stock apps are for Sense 5.5 only.
Maybe someone can help me. Otherwise at least one more message on my acount!

If their 5.5 apps theirs a good chance they don't work anymore
you could try and let us know (backup first)
10th June 2014, 10:09 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Flag Wettswil
Thanks Meter: 4

13 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA

If their 5.5 apps theirs a good chance they don't work anymore
you could try and let us know (backup first)

To say the truth, it's not my own phone, but my daughter's phone. She isn't very eager for to much experiments. With version 38.5 the phone is working very well. My daughter likes to hear music with the good old FM Radio. Better to wait until the apps are adapted for Sense 6.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread