Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,990 Members 36,933 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Eragon Rom Sense 6 Question

Tip us?

Kamepa
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default [Q] Eragon Rom Sense 6 Question

I would prefer to post in the specific thread, but I'm not allowed (too few messages!!).
My question: I have installed an old version (Sense 5.5) of Eragon rom. Now I would like to install the newest version (Sense 6). Is it possible to flash some additional stock apps. like FM Radio, like it was possible before? I ask that, because in the OP of Eragon thread it's written, that those additional stock apps are for Sense 5.5 only.
Maybe someone can help me. Otherwise at least one more message on my acount!

clsA
Old
Thanks Meter 891

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamepa View Post
I would prefer to post in the specific thread, but I'm not allowed (too few messages!!).
My question: I have installed an old version (Sense 5.5) of Eragon rom. Now I would like to install the newest version (Sense 6). Is it possible to flash some additional stock apps. like FM Radio, like it was possible before? I ask that, because in the OP of Eragon thread it's written, that those additional stock apps are for Sense 5.5 only.
Maybe someone can help me. Otherwise at least one more message on my acount!
If their 5.5 apps theirs a good chance they don't work anymore
you could try and let us know (backup first)
HTC One 32 GB AT&T

Kamepa
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by clsA View Post
If their 5.5 apps theirs a good chance they don't work anymore
you could try and let us know (backup first)
To say the truth, it's not my own phone, but my daughter's phone. She isn't very eager for to much experiments. With version 38.5 the phone is working very well. My daughter likes to hear music with the good old FM Radio. Better to wait until the apps are adapted for Sense 6.