Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,105 Members 44,962 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Koran or international

Tip us?

jaythenut
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,510
Default Koran or international

Just a quick question thinking of getting a Koran model but will all roms work or will there be a forum for Korean and one for international

Hendrickson
Old
Thanks Meter 292
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut View Post
Just a quick question thinking of getting a Koran model but will all roms work or will there be a forum for Korean and one for international

There will be F400 (Korean model) and D855 the international one. Plus other variants China, Japan etc So I think it will have to be separate. Or otherwise we might be able to flash int'l roms. hardware will be the same. Chipset, screen, modem even for some korean version.

Time will tell. I think it will be like this first development on the F400 then later more on the Intl G3 once its out in 3-4 weeks time.

Good you tube vid on the Korean model Pros and Cons I for one could not wait so imported.
Phones: G Pro F240, Galaxy S4, Note 3 N9005, LG G2 F320L, G Pro 2 and now LG G3 F400L
The Following User Says Thank You to Hendrickson For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jaythenut
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrickson View Post
There will be F400 (Korean model) and D855 the international one. Plus other variants China, Japan etc So I think it will have to be separate. Or otherwise we might be able to flash int'l roms. hardware will be the same. Chipset, screen, modem even for some korean version.

Time will tell. I think it will be like this first development on the F400 then later more on the Intl G3 once its out in 3-4 weeks time.

Good you tube vid on the Korean model Pros and Cons I for one could not wait so imported.
Thanks for that may wait and see

p51d007
Old
Thanks Meter 162
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaythenut View Post
couldn't help it....what's a KORAN version??
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State,
the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

The 2nd amendment, protects the 1st.

Huawei Ascend Mate2
ROM: 4.3 Jelly Bean
Kernel 3.4.0-g9428221 @pekeaulxd0121 #1
Build number: MT2-L03V100R001C00B126

jaythenut
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by p51d007 View Post
couldn't help it....what's a KORAN version??
f400 looks like the one i need for ee