Early Lollipop Ports for Micromax A116 and A117

It feels like it was only yesterday when Google announced the mysterious Android L.After … more

Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] SixAxis Wireless.... HELP!!

OP NCSUZoSo

11th February 2014, 12:32 AM   |  #11  
Flag Branson, MO
Thanks Meter: 25

154 posts
More
I have the SixAxis app, but I've never had to use it with this tablet; PS3 controllers will work through USB with no additional software required. The only need for it would be remapping, and come to think of it, I'm not sure if you can remap controls in the SixAxis app without it being connected via BT... I've never tried.

Oh, and damianiw, you might wanna check your signature... judging by the "Sent from my TegraNote-P1640" in your post, you're no longer "soon to own" one of these Welcome to the club!
11th February 2014, 09:19 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 1

56 posts
Man, I'm kind of bummed that I got this nice tablet with the features I wanted but have run smack into a Bluetooth comparability wall. I can't synch Wii or Wii U Pro controllers to it. To get PS3 controllers to work I have to use an app, an adapter, and an OTG cable, which means I can't game and charge.

Some of the most fun I had with my Acer A500 was hooking it up to HDMI out, plugging in the charger, synching up some Wii remotes with classic controllers and playing through Seiken Densetsu 3 with my friends. I was hoping to be able to replicate that with a smaller more powerful tablet but looks like that can't happen for a while if at all.

Sent from my TegraNote-P1640 using Tapatalk
24th May 2014, 01:42 PM   |  #13  
Flag Worcester
Thanks Meter: 14

43 posts
More
you need to use the Nyko Playpad pro, they work perfectly over bluetooth and are endorsed by Nvidia for use on both the Tegra Note 7 and Nvidia Shield - (both packing Tegra 4's).

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Nyko-Playpad.../dp/B0092ZEINO
10th June 2014, 11:13 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 4

28 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulFernxp

you need to use the Nyko Playpad pro, they work perfectly over bluetooth and are endorsed by Nvidia for use on both the Tegra Note 7 and Nvidia Shield - (both packing Tegra 4's).

I just received my PlayPad Pro today and I've got to say I'm pretty disappointed, especially after reading a few decent reviews. There are very noticeable deadzones on the sticks, the shoulder buttons are spongy and uncomfortable to use which is annoying as they are used more in games than the better quality triggers.

Maybe I've been spoilt, having used the SixAxis app on my last tablet which was just awesome. It's a real shame we can't get that working with the PS3 pad on the TN7, as that is far far superior to this PlayPad Pro.
Last edited by Andy4Shurr; 12th June 2014 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Correction
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
tn7 bluetooth, tn7 sixaxis
Previous Thread Next Thread