[Q] Download Mode on Kitkat?

8th June 2014, 02:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
I'm not able to get into download mode on T-Mobile stock Kitkat via having the phone turned off and plugging in USB cable. Was on JB, rooted, CWM, used LG flash tool to restore back to stock, factory reset then took the OTA'S to play around w/kitkat. Did not have the download mode issue while on D-FUSE rooted kitkat rom, was able to flash back to JB using flash tools, did I hose myself by taking the updates? I would greatly appreciate any help on this matter, thank you
10th June 2014, 10:44 PM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

12 posts
Download Mode on T-Mobile Kitkat
Not trying to bump my own post or anything like that, had a chat with LG and this is what I was told: 11:02 AM Joe: I see. Regretfully at the time it seems that for the updated software, Download mode is not available as this is used to perform operations that may be harmful to the device. In order to avoid this and therefore avoid system errors, the download mode is no longer supported on this product. Is there any way at all around this? I honestly dont know what I was thinking, should have just flashed D-FUSE ROM. Obviously from the first post not the sharpest tool in the shed, I'm not sure the steps to take or if I even can do anything through ADB to get download mode back, again I would greatly appreciate any help, thank you
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread