Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,327 Members 44,747 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bootloader locked S-ON custom kernel

Tip us?

ovmihai
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
How did you s-off it then ?
Well, i went with my phone to someone who said that he used a paid software and he told me something about APX mode. I would tell you more but as you can see i'm kind of a noob. And if this helps, my android.process.acore keeps crashing and calendar,gapps etc keeps crashing and phone restarts . This isn't smth new, i had this problem on KitKat custom rom and i thought it was from custom ROM. Now i see that i was wrong. Is it possible to be a hardware problem ?

Mr Hofs
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8305

DONATE TO ME
Ah s-off via (maybe not for you) paid services. That's indeed possible. But to be clear, did you install a very close to stock sense 5 rom like maximus or arhd ?

ovmihai
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Ah s-off via (maybe not for you) paid services. That's indeed possible. But to be clear, did you install a very close to stock sense 5 rom like maximus or arhd ?
I installed a RUU for Europe with ICS and imei is wrong (0049...) i don't know what to do now. I saw other posts of yours on other threads on this subject, that if i am s-off there may be a possibility . Any advice ? PS : I tried to install JB via RUU but i get image error.

Mr Hofs
Old
Thanks Meter 8305

DONATE TO ME
Try this :

http://androidruu.com/getdownload.ph...015_signed.exe

Download it, put the phone in fastboot usb/bootloader mode and check if fastboot is working (fastboot devices command) then right click the ruu and select "run as administrator"

ovmihai
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Try this :

http://androidruu.com/getdownload.ph...015_signed.exe

Download it, put the phone in fastboot usb/bootloader mode and check if fastboot is working (fastboot devices command) then right click the ruu and select "run as administrator"
already flashed it, still imei 0049...

Mr Hofs
Old
Thanks Meter 8305

DONATE TO ME
Hmm if a ruu Is flashed okey we can't do anything.