Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Bootloader locked S-ON custom kernel

OP ovmihai

10th June 2014, 06:06 PM   |  #21  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

13 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs

How did you s-off it then ?

Well, i went with my phone to someone who said that he used a paid software and he told me something about APX mode. I would tell you more but as you can see i'm kind of a noob. And if this helps, my android.process.acore keeps crashing and calendar,gapps etc keeps crashing and phone restarts . This isn't smth new, i had this problem on KitKat custom rom and i thought it was from custom ROM. Now i see that i was wrong. Is it possible to be a hardware problem ?
10th June 2014, 07:34 PM   |  #22  
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter: 8,794

14,308 posts
Donate to Me
Ah s-off via (maybe not for you) paid services. That's indeed possible. But to be clear, did you install a very close to stock sense 5 rom like maximus or arhd ?
10th June 2014, 11:01 PM   |  #23  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
Quote:

Ah s-off via (maybe not for you) paid services. That's indeed possible. But to be clear, did you install a very close to stock sense 5 rom like maximus or arhd ?

I installed a RUU for Europe with ICS and imei is wrong (0049...) i don't know what to do now. I saw other posts of yours on other threads on this subject, that if i am s-off there may be a possibility . Any advice ? PS : I tried to install JB via RUU but i get image error.
10th June 2014, 11:21 PM   |  #24  

14,308 posts
Donate to Me
Try this :

http://androidruu.com/getdownload.ph...015_signed.exe

Download it, put the phone in fastboot usb/bootloader mode and check if fastboot is working (fastboot devices command) then right click the ruu and select "run as administrator"
10th June 2014, 11:48 PM   |  #25  
OP Junior Member

13 posts
Quote:

Try this :

http://androidruu.com/getdownload.ph...015_signed.exe

Download it, put the phone in fastboot usb/bootloader mode and check if fastboot is working (fastboot devices command) then right click the ruu and select "run as administrator"

already flashed it, still imei 0049...
10th June 2014, 11:53 PM   |  #26  

14,308 posts
Donate to Me
Hmm if a ruu Is flashed okey we can't do anything.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread