Benchmark tests underline my lagging presumptions in their results, too.
Quadrant standard: with Elegancia_7.4.0 over 7300 points;
with pa_enrc2b-4.4-BETA1-20140604 but also with cm11 and carbon kikat under 5800points, very (s)low for the x plus
How I installed the roms:
(cwm = philz_touch_6.19.3-enrc2b)
bootloader unlocked =) of course ..
enrc2b_u pvt ship s-on rl
modem path : off
eMMC-bootmode : disabled
HW secure boot: enabled
1. I deleted all userdata, wipe data/ factory reset
2. "..." wiping cache partition
3."..." wiping dalvik cache
4. installing the rom
5. reboot into bootloader, then fastboot
6. fastboot flash boot boot.img (from zip files)
7. fastboot erase cache
8. fastboot reboot
9. loading the updated rom, then reboot again and installing the gapps for 4.4 kikat
everything works, but performance is bad. why??
i want kitkat on my lovely device, but under this conditions i will sell it and buy an other one.
so i hope somebody can help me, and i can keep my htc one x plus +++++++.