Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,782 Members 38,239 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LG Optimus F5 P875h

Tip us?

gabreek
Old
(Last edited by gabreek; 9th April 2014 at 02:45 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 166
Default [Q] LG Optimus F5 P875h

This phone lacks support here in xda. i was used to find everything that i need here for my old phones, on my search i found that the bootloader wasn't been unlocked... why some developer don't do a job on this phone, it would be a great idea because the f5 is a great phone and he deserve to be supported here

PS: Some phones that even aren't sold anymore have a forum, support and active work here, why this one doesn't? :/
PS2: If someone take the first step and unlock the bootloader i can port some roms because i have some experience on this with my old galaxy ace porting the Miui Life, i just don't know how to do what is needed now

Thank you !

victoraraujo2
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabreek View Post
This phone lacks support here in xda. i was used to find everything that i need here for my old phones, on my search i found that the bootloader wasn't been unlocked... why some developer don't do a job on this phone, it would be a great idea because the f5 is a great phone and he deserve to be supported here

PS: Some phones that even aren't sold anymore have a forum, support and active work here, why this one doesn't? :/
PS2: If someone take the first step and unlock the bootloader i can port some roms because i have some experience on this with my old galaxy ace porting the Miui Life, i just don't know how to do what is needed now

Thank you !
vc conseguiu bota o cwm no optimus f5? queria muito ter