Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,956 Members 48,557 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Seidio OBEX

Tip us?

Dankchild
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 111

DONATE TO ME
Default Seidio OBEX

So I've had two of these cases now. The first one I sent back because I thought it was defective because it made a terrible echo and other audio problems while on a phone call. However, the second one does the same thing... So I think it has some serious design flaws. The top third of the screen protector sits a mm or two above the screen and requires a longer press and I think gives it space for audio to reverberate.

Anyone else have this case and experience the same issues?

airmaxx23
Old
Thanks Meter 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankchild View Post
So I've had two of these cases now. The first one I sent back because I thought it was defective because it made a terrible echo and other audio problems while on a phone call. However, the second one does the same thing... So I think it has some serious design flaws. The top third of the screen protector sits a mm or two above the screen and requires a longer press and I think gives it space for audio to reverberate.

Anyone else have this case and experience the same issues?
I had several issues with mine right out the box and immediately returned it, I honestly can't remember what the problems were. There have been a lot of people who have bought them and then returned them shortly after. It's definitely the worst Seidio case that I have purchased.
*** Please don't forget to hit the "Thanks" button if someone has helped you ***

"I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in-between is mine"

Dankchild
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 111

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by airmaxx23 View Post
I had several issues with mine right out the box and immediately returned it, I honestly can't remember what the problems were. There have been a lot of people who have bought them and then returned them shortly after. It's definitely the worst Seidio case that I have purchased.
Damnnnnn. I wonder what the return policy is going to be after an RMA. I totally agree though, I usually love Seidio.

troyd28
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Pretty much alot of people returned that case I had one and returned that garbage it leaked. And the 2nd one I got it had the speaker hole on the wrong side. So yea. I went with redpepper I'm satisfied

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk