Originally Posted by buhohitr
1) If you flash twrp then you can't do OTA any more
2) The root instruction would work but will trip the Knox and void warranty.
3) Not possible to downgrade back to 4.3
4) if you not use twrp but reflash stock recovery image then OTA would work but will wipe out root if you take the OTA upgrade what ever that maybe 4.4.3?
1) That's why I figured best to do the OTA first - just had other devices that didn't have root methods for the newest update & wanted to thought best to ask first!
2) I'm out of warranty (due to drop and repaired screen) so warranty is of no issue...but thanks for the warning
3) Thought that to be the case, but again hearing it may be possible and also can't. Don't foresee doing it, but was curious...
4) Plan on flashing the latest (CF-Auto-Root-lt03wifi-lt03wifixx-smp600.tar.md5) via odin, reboot, flash twrp v2.6.x as I hear 2.7.x may have a few issues. Only problems I've read are potential with Super SU - not sure if it's part of the root flash, needs to be flashed
separately, or just dl'd from Google Play Store? Guess will just flash root, see if app is there, if not try Play Store. If not, then go back and find the flashable SU dl.
...found the answer to a question you'd asked? Take a second to post the solution; it'll provide future help to others!
[GUIDE] Entering ADB/Fastboot/APX mode instructions
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition (SM-P600 ZKVXAR), 32GB, v4.3 unrooted/locked