Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,783,129 Members 45,707 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Bootloop -- I'm freaking out

Tip us?

SpecGoggles
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Bootloop -- I'm freaking out

Hey Guys,

My phone is stuck in a bootloop and I'm freaking out. I have no idea what to do. I went and used RSD lite to downgrade my Droid MAXX to 19.5.3. Then I followed the steps to use the new jcase root. After, I was able to successfully do the MotoWpNoMo exploit to get write access. I installed SuperU along with Safestrap, now on my first restart my phone is bricked.

Every time I turn it on, the moto logo appears and then the Safestrap screen comes. It says Safestrap is disabled, then just goes to a black screen. I've gone ahead and gone into Safestrap and can't find any options to just factory reset my phone.... Or just even get rid of Safestrap.

If someone could help I would greatly appreciate it. Please!!

SpecGoggles
Old
(Last edited by SpecGoggles; 11th June 2014 at 02:45 AM.)
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I was finally able to do something where I basically deleted everything on the phone and RSD Lite'd the old version.... phew.

If someone could delete the thread, that would be nice. Thanks!

socobandit
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecGoggles View Post
Hey Guys,

My phone is stuck in a bootloop and I'm freaking out. I have no idea what to do. I went and used RSD lite to downgrade my Droid MAXX to 19.5.3. Then I followed the steps to use the new jcase root. After, I was able to successfully do the MotoWpNoMo exploit to get write access. I installed SuperU along with Safestrap, now on my first restart my phone is bricked.

Every time I turn it on, the moto logo appears and then the Safestrap screen comes. It says Safestrap is disabled, then just goes to a black screen. I've gone ahead and gone into Safestrap and can't find any options to just factory reset my phone.... Or just even get rid of Safestrap.

If someone could help I would greatly appreciate it. Please!!

On the safestrap disabled screen, does it have the continue or recovery buttons at the bottom?

SpecGoggles
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by socobandit View Post
On the safestrap disabled screen, does it have the continue or recovery buttons at the bottom?
Yeah, it did. The screen had those two buttons. Clicking on continue would cause the black screen, clicking on the other would take me into the recovery. At the top it said SAfestrap was disabled. I was able to just RSD Lite my way back, so it's all fixed.