No registration required

Bootloop -- I'm freaking out

OP SpecGoggles

11th June 2014, 02:57 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

4 posts
Hey Guys,

My phone is stuck in a bootloop and I'm freaking out. I have no idea what to do. I went and used RSD lite to downgrade my Droid MAXX to 19.5.3. Then I followed the steps to use the new jcase root. After, I was able to successfully do the MotoWpNoMo exploit to get write access. I installed SuperU along with Safestrap, now on my first restart my phone is bricked.

Every time I turn it on, the moto logo appears and then the Safestrap screen comes. It says Safestrap is disabled, then just goes to a black screen. I've gone ahead and gone into Safestrap and can't find any options to just factory reset my phone.... Or just even get rid of Safestrap.

If someone could help I would greatly appreciate it. Please!!
11th June 2014, 03:22 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
I was finally able to do something where I basically deleted everything on the phone and RSD Lite'd the old version.... phew.

If someone could delete the thread, that would be nice. Thanks!
Last edited by SpecGoggles; 11th June 2014 at 03:45 AM.
11th June 2014, 03:24 AM   |  #3  

26 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecGoggles

Hey Guys,

My phone is stuck in a bootloop and I'm freaking out. I have no idea what to do. I went and used RSD lite to downgrade my Droid MAXX to 19.5.3. Then I followed the steps to use the new jcase root. After, I was able to successfully do the MotoWpNoMo exploit to get write access. I installed SuperU along with Safestrap, now on my first restart my phone is bricked.

Every time I turn it on, the moto logo appears and then the Safestrap screen comes. It says Safestrap is disabled, then just goes to a black screen. I've gone ahead and gone into Safestrap and can't find any options to just factory reset my phone.... Or just even get rid of Safestrap.

If someone could help I would greatly appreciate it. Please!!

On the safestrap disabled screen, does it have the continue or recovery buttons at the bottom?
11th June 2014, 03:53 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member

4 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by socobandit

On the safestrap disabled screen, does it have the continue or recovery buttons at the bottom?

Yeah, it did. The screen had those two buttons. Clicking on continue would cause the black screen, clicking on the other would take me into the recovery. At the top it said SAfestrap was disabled. I was able to just RSD Lite my way back, so it's all fixed.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread